• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

3 track uber

A

alisagrace86

i had a friend tried to do three track and she ended up being a 26 laff not 25 like she wanted because they wouldn't let her get her final gag training until she took a laff point is that true because i've seen people with 25 laff and their third track completed. do you only take the tasks for 1 laff point instead of that blue glue one for 3 points? or am i missing something and she didn't fish beyond what she had to or race or garden except for organic throw.

C

Crazy Fireball

i had a friend tried to do three track and she ended up being a 26 laff not 25 like she wanted because they wouldn't let her get her final gag training until she took a laff point is that true because i've seen people with 25 laff and their third track completed. do you only take the tasks for 1 laff point instead of that blue glue one for 3 points? or am i missing something and she didn't fish beyond what she had to or race or garden except for organic throw.
She had to get a laugh some way from fishing or something, TTC when you finish is 25 at 3 tracks, she must have done something wrong.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep she probably fished. My 30 laffer is a HW50. that's 25 from tasks and 5 from sell.

A

alisagrace86

wow that is exactly what i want to do. how do i vp with that low a laff no one will go with me right?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not true at all. Sure some will shun you and you will die a LOT.. but some consider it a challenge to keep an uber alive during their runs. I met a lot of great randoms who turned out to be friends thanks to that toon.

S

Squeaker

That's very true! Bob and I ran into a 3 track uber at 30 laff just a little while ago. And it being the last run, we were the only ones left to go. After the first round, he told her he was running both. Regardless, the three of us (four toons) had a wonderful vp... The uber even got a laff boost for his efforts. :D

A

alisagrace86

oh wow :) i guess i should bring him in a run right? should i attempt to take him with randoms too?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just make sure your gags are maxed so you're not a liability :)

L

Little Sadie

Always have all your gags maxed for an uber. No one will want to go in with you with unmaxed gags. I went to a vp the other day and a 20 laffer was there. He had fruit pie and a hose and called himself an uber. Oh puleeze! I told him he better get those gags maxed before calling himself an uber. Some people have a skewed idea of what an uber is. To me, it is low laff, maxed gags.

A

alisagrace86

haha for sure :p should i go into the first VP at 15 with maxed gags or like 25 with maxed gags?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your call. 15 laff means one hit and you're dead, straight up. A 25 can take most attacks (if it's only one).

C

Crazy Fireball

Always have all your gags maxed for an uber. No one will want to go in with you with unmaxed gags. I went to a vp the other day and a 20 laffer was there. He had fruit pie and a hose and called himself an uber. Oh puleeze! I told him he better get those gags maxed before calling himself an uber. Some people have a skewed idea of what an uber is. To me, it is low laff, maxed gags.
Well, your gags dont have to be COMPLETLY maxed, but it is better if they are, if you where going for the four track, and you had maxed throw and sound and you had cloud and hypno goggles near max, it would be fine.

L

Little Sadie

Well, your gags dont have to be COMPLETLY maxed, but it is better if they are, if you where going for the four track, and you had maxed throw and sound and you had cloud and hypno goggles near max, it would be fine.
I guess that is a matter of opinion. I don't think you are a true uber til your gags are maxed. Until then you are just a wannabe uber. LOL!

G

Granjell

Very cool - I can't seem to not fish or take laff point tasks... I guess I'm a chicken uber.

C

Crazy Fireball

Well its all different with different people - some people think its stupid and others dont.

Me and terri like it - dont know about others!

L

Little Sadie

Very cool - I can't seem to not fish or take laff point tasks... I guess I'm a chicken uber.
I miss having to fish on the ubers because I actually like fishing. I don't miss not gardening, racing or golf though.

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats funny I like my ubers because I cant fish! The cash one is the hardest not to get a fishing laff because you have to fish on some tasks. If anyone wants to make a cash uber I suggest selling fish at 9 new species, that way you have plenty of room not to sell your fish later.

GL on your ubers, its a great challenge! I agree tho your not really an uber until you have your gags maxed. That said I always started taking mine thru VP before my gags were maxed. :)

P

Pinky Pepperpow

once i get my mcwolf caught up to the rest of the family i'm gonna work on my uber in progress. So if you see a monkey around, E. Volved, that's me! I'm still working throw and squirt. so I have a while to go to play with the big (uber) boys and girls.

Hugs,

A

alisagrace86

haha i have seen you you play with my friend lawnchanee mcwolf :D