• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] 3 Slot Blaze Cu

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Have a new blaze willing to sell. Offers will be taken until 12am EST Friday 2/8. Will be able to deliver on Friday evening. Pet is located on Lake Superior so willing to make arrangements to transfer to winner. Starting price is 2.5 plat. I am brokering this so that is the price set by owner and I can't lower.
As you can see this is a very playable cu.
blaze2.png blaze3.png

Gardo

Journeyman
Beautiful pup! Will make an excellent hunting companion. (Wish I had enough in the bank to make an offer)

Good luck all!!

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I know I started the price low and have seen 4 slots sell for a lot more however this was the starting price I was given so I hope you all take advantage of it. I was offered 8 plat for my other one and this is just as good.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I know I started the price low and have seen 4 slots sell for a lot more however this was the starting price I was given so I hope you all take advantage of it. I was offered 8 plat for my other one and this is just as good.
Congrats on the 8 Plat for the other one! FYI, 4 slot Cu's typically sell for less, not more.

Kas

Slightly Crazed
I believe he was stating that he has seen 4 slot cu’s sell for more than 2.5 plat and he hopes people take advantage of the low reserve. And his 3 slot cu has had offers of 8 plat and this one is similar. But hey you always have to put your 2 cents in anywhere don’t you keith. :p:danceb::pirate::sword:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I believe he was stating that he has seen 4 slot cu’s sell for more than 2.5 plat and he hopes people take advantage of the low reserve. And his 3 slot cu has had offers of 8 plat and this one is similar. But hey you always have to put your 2 cents in anywhere don’t you keith. :p:danceb::pirate::sword:
As do you. :) FYI I congratulated him on 8P for the other one. But thank you for your ever timely critique of my post, as I reread his, I think you are correct. I am glad to have you proofreading my posts. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kas

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Well yea I did see a 4 slot sell for 4 plat a few months ago or at least it was around that. As for these usually sell less, uhm not with these stats. Most of the blazes I have seen are just show pets due to their starting stats being so terrible. However The cu I posted for show a couple months ago had incredible stats which is why I was offered so much. Would be nice to show up for events with a playable blaze.

Reactions: Kas

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well yea I did see a 4 slot sell for 4 plat a few months ago or at least it was around that. As for these usually sell less, uhm not with these stats. Most of the blazes I have seen are just show pets due to their starting stats being so terrible. However The cu I posted for show a couple months ago had incredible stats which is why I was offered so much. Would be nice to show up for events with a playable blaze.
Heck ya!

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Well that one was a gift believe it or not and took her over 3 months taming almost 300 a day everyday so I am not about to sell it. This one took us a couple months of taming around 300 to 500 cu's a day to get. Actually this one will have more points to use then mine however the one I have does have 70 cold resist so that in itself for any cu is a nice find. She was very generous in setting the low starting price since its worth almost twice that. But yea, if I had the gold I would probably buy it and resell it later this spring for more. If this goes for under 4 plat that would be a deal and you probably could resell for a profit later.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well that one was a gift believe it or not and took her over 3 months taming almost 300 a day everyday so I am not about to sell it. This one took us a couple months of taming around 300 to 500 cu's a day to get. Actually this one will have more points to use then mine however the one I have does have 70 cold resist so that in itself for any cu is a nice find. She was very generous in setting the low starting price since its worth almost twice that. But yea, if I had the gold I would probably buy it and resell it later this spring for more. If this goes for under 4 plat that would be a deal and you probably could resell for a profit later.
I don't want to step on your toes but in my opinion this sentimental feelings are the actual problems in uo.

People who stick to old nostalgic client and force a dev team of 5 ish to maintain 2 clients.

People who don't want to move their stuff from a dead shard bc of shard history.

People who are anal about shields

Etc

All that is holding up the possible development uo may have when BS would be able to bundle their workforce.

I don't want to brag about just saying

Replacing a cu which is maybe even better that yours and gaining 5+ plat in game currency would allow you to make a lot of stuff. Getting cutting edge suits Nice house and deco etc.

I mean come on It's Pixel and not a cat. It won't show you any affection and feelings...

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
More bidding please. The player who gifted me the cu worked very hard for it and is a good friend. She gave it to me as a gift and I guess in this day and age that doesn't mean very much to some people. I would not sell that blaze for a hundred plat. The opposite maybe in thinking that yes it is just a game but my connection and friendship means more than all the gold all the blaze cu's all the games in the world. She spent hours and hours ever day for months and months to get it just to give it to me as a gift. She could have sold it but like me, a gift of friendship is worth more than the gold. Not enough of that today.

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Offers will be taken until 12am EST Friday 2/8. Will be able to deliver on Friday evening. Pet is located on Lake Superior so willing to make arrangements to transfer to winner.
Please clarify end time
No further bids will be accepted after 12:01am EARLY Friday morning (Thursday after midnight)?

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I want to apologize for doing this is my first time really selling anything and should have modeled it after others. This is an auction and the best offer wins. I did say taking offers until the time limit so the best one wins. Thanks all

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Not much time left to get your blaze. Who knows when the next one like this will come around. Anything under 4 plat is a mega deal for this killer machine.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Someone is about to get a Nice new pet!