• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

3 + months of Deco...... and Im finally done!

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After several months and countless hours..... I have managed to finish a project I never thought would end!(well its done for now at least till the wind changes directions and I get a wild hair!

Anyway.......I proud to present my latest project!

And before ya ask...... No there isnt that much green around my castle.... Got to love photoshop!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ohmighosh that's so organized!

*hides clutter behind curtains*

nice job and worth all that time!

N

Ni-

I like the use of the rubble walls to segment the center of the bottom floor and to create the 4th level room. As previously pointed out, nice organization.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I've been trying to come up with a way to display statues...I like what you did with the tables....great idea I may have to steal!

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ohmighosh that's so organized!

*hides clutter behind curtains*

nice job and worth all that time!
If you could only see what you cant see!! Ive got stuff tucked away behind walls and in boxes bags and everything else you could think of!

Thanks for the comments guys......

D

Dragon Mist

I don't post to often but I have to say you did a good job!

K

kray2s

I must say a few things about the design and deco of this house / castle -
1. Wow
2. Wow
3. OMFG WOW WOW WOW!!

LOVE it you really done a fantastic job:)

Is it possible you could post an enlarged image of the S/W corner on the ground floor pls? I would like to see closer what you have done with the chaos virtue tile and also im puzzled as to what you have displayed on the benches in that room. Im guessing vile racks or something simular.

TY and again WOW

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ill grab some shots tonight and get them uploaded......

Btw thx for the comments! My next project is my keep directly behind my castle! But Im in no hurry to start that project!

And if anyone wants to take a peak in person I will gladly pick ya up on LS and take ya there!

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry bout the delay in the screen shots..... Irl sucks some times!!!

C

controlfive

whoa, is the blood pentagram a vet reward or something? i must've missed that while i was gone.

L

Lord Drakelord

wow love that table!! Nice job all over the castle, I love all of it.