• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

3 Dexxer suit Auction

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
upload_2016-5-3_22-24-40.png

#1 Suit NonMed LMC50 DCI25 HCI25 EP50 DI44 SI35 MI37 DEX7 STR7 INT5 HPR10 MR5 5x70 (Baby Doll 600k)

#2 Suit NonMed Shield LMC48 DCI38 HCI25 EP50 DI69 SI43 MI35 DEX11 STR10 HPR10 MR5 5x70

#3 Suit NonMed Shield LMC50 DCI38 HCI25 EP50 DI69 SI35 MI40 INT4 DEX11 STR7 HPR10 MR9 5x70

Suits can be seen at the bar at my vendors, the 3 blue baskets. Go inside my castle at the teles and then up of the stair to get there. There are Tele from NEW2 Inn New Mag to Safe Haven Vendors.
I need at least 600k each to sell. Auction will end Saturday 3 pm EST/ 9 pm CET

If you can't find it, search for suit on Vendor Search and get map for one of the suit in picnic baskets to find the way.

Last edited:

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Gives thought to getting into pking long enough to mug her and swap out her new tunic for a leather bustier.*

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Gives thought to getting into pking long enough to mug her and swap out her new tunic for a leather bustier.*
Maybe my English sucks but this sentence make no sense to me.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I fear that will take Tanivar years to be able to do that :p

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Throw in a mana orb or quiver and it puts good pvp suits at over a mill when you die, and people wonder why no one pvp's here.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Throw in a mana orb or quiver and it puts good pvp suits at over a mill when you die, and people wonder why no one pvp's here.
If I count the cost, I believe the min price only cover the resources.

Think I sucks making dexxer suits, maybe I should try to play a little around with Reforging, if/when I get this ones sold.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe my English sucks but this sentence make no sense to me.
Recently Baby Doll changed her avatar here briefly to a front view showing a bare tummy in response to a comment I made about wishing she'd turn around and show her tummy instead of her back. My mugging her to swap her new tunic for the leather bustier armor was to have her showing a bare tummy again. I've always admired a woman in short tops displaying a good tummy, a lifelong treat for me. *sighs* gods I miss the sixties & seventies. :heart::party::heart:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Outside of the fact I prefer meditation armor that basic suit or parts will work for me.
I do believe I may have easier with sell meditation armor, maybe my armor are to heavy for all the stealthers.

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Wow how much are mana phasing orbs?
I used to buy them between 350k to 500k if I didnt have at least a hundred of them I would buy more of them. When people were actually pvp'ing here and you lost your suit people would sometimes offer buybacks, but the full cost of each item in your suit wasnt really figured in. I could generally get a buy back from 300-800k on a suit worth over a mill to me.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
One day left, if someone want one of this suits.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Auction ended, #2 and 3 unsold.
#1 sold to Baby Doll