• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

3 and a half hours and not a single gain....

R

Razeial

Thats right, it's been three and a half hours since i started training discord again. I'm at 75.4 and gm music using provisioner bought instruments on a polar bear...WTF?!!

I

imported_Farsight

First, on polar bears, you will never see a gain in the mid 70's skill except for maybe a guaranteed gain (aka GGS), but I doubt you'll see even that. You can test it though by going to test center, duplicating only your music and discord skill and discording exactly one polar bear. If you gain, then gain is possible and you should still move on to something more difficult to discord after you're done checking to see if you have skills marked "down" on your skill list.

If you don't gain, then skill gain is impossible and you should move down the list of things to discord. I'd try gaman myself.

S

Sethblackmoore

A couple of things....

First yes, move on from polar bears to gamans or even use cu sidhe with some discord jewelry on. And soulstone all your skills yer not using to where your total skill points is less than 350. This works wonders. I know it sounds stupid but trust me it works. I had the same problem when I was working discord. But know that discord is a pain in rear to get to 120.

R

Razeial

oh i know getting below 350 total works. I usually do that when it comes time to train new skills, however i used a adv char token and i've run out of SS/frags....gotta do it the crunch way. I moved on to giant beetles....gains are flowing in. Thanks for the support

G

<blockquote><hr>

Thats right, it's been three and a half hours since i started training discord again. I'm at 75.4 and gm music using provisioner bought instruments on a polar bear...WTF?!!

[/ QUOTE ]

On a recent thread a tamer who PvP's was complaining about getting his pets discorded and the bard staying blue. Your most unhelpful and sarcastic advice to him to stop this was that he stop PvPing as a tamer.

Razeial's unhelpful post

Back to your bard skill gain problem ...... the answer is simple ..... stop playing a bard character and your skill gain problem will be solved.

Hopefully you can now see the stupidity of your own advice.