• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

:)

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can we go back a few years and like pvp on pac again ffs? I miss pacific and its people COME BACK!

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can we go back a few years and like pvp on pac again ffs? I miss pacific and its people COME BACK!
Heh yea wishful thinking! I've pretty much resigned myself to trying to PvP on Atl with ~100 ish ping which will suck as I don't really think I can play a mage lagging like that but if playing something stupid & gimp is what it takes to get some PvP so be it!

Casper SON

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
ohh Cloud and I wanna come back to UO and play on PAcific maybe if we play again people will join us back to UO!!

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heh yea wishful thinking! I've pretty much resigned myself to trying to PvP on Atl with ~100 ish ping which will suck as I don't really think I can play a mage lagging like that but if playing something stupid & gimp is what it takes to get some PvP so be it!
Well wishful thinking is all we can hope for! Yeah man, i'm in the same predicament that's why I want people on pac! i sit at 140-160 ping on atlantic unplayable for a player like myself whom only likes mages and mage dueling!... its good to hear you've came back as well casper now atleast that'll throw in some good competition :)

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol no..... not even drunk.

I was just going off this..
Casper SON Said:
ohh Cloud and I wanna come back to UO and play on PAcific maybe if we play again people will join us back to UO!!
But.. I was assuming Caspy had a clue & wasn't talking about me... could be wrong on all accounts ! = P

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea... it definately has been ages. I really haven't done anything non-trammy in like 9 months probably. These days it's rework / refigure / Farm & brainstorm up PvP temps, bc on the few occasions I go out looking I don't find anything.. Man..... I feel stupid if Set = Cloud heh. Re-forging is giving me something to play with at least heh.

UO Scholar !! = P

Casper SON

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
hahha omg Cloud is Cloud... and Set It Off is Set It Off 2 different people.. just to clarify !! But hello to you both! Peon aren't you from Sonoma played a char named Timbra? Sorry been so long..
Cloud, Chad and I been playing some on Pac omg Im out of the loop cant remember my macro's!

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol you should know i'm not cloud fool, you where in foo where you not? lol
Yea... I was in Foo. Zhuang grabbed me when you guys came to Sonoma. Gah, I didn't think Set was Cloud.... Caspy's Comment gave me pause though & since it's been like 4 years or something I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Yea Timbra = Me.