• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] 26 Legendary/Major/Re-Forge Stam 10/8 Pieces. All 100k start prices!

ZozmaLS

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am auctioning off all the extra Stamina gear that I am not using at the moment.
Most are Legendary/Major/Greater Artifacts but there are a few Nice re-forged pieces in the mix and 1 Gargoyle piece at the end.
All Items are located on ATLANTIC.
All Items are 100k Starting bids.
Bid Increments 100k (100k-5mil)
Bid Increments 500k (5mil - 20mil)
Bid Increments 1mil (20mil + )

Auction will end Friday May 22nd at 8pm Central!!!
10 Minute rule applies. (I will update bids in opening post here each evening as I get home from work.)

This is my first big auction, so I hope all the pics look ok and think I have covered all the bases. If I missed anything important, I'm sure someone will let me know :)

Let the bidding begin.

1. @Methos -2m
2. @DJAd - 1m
3. @I Love Girls - 1.1
4. @Devil Hanzo - 15m
5. @Devil Hanzo - 15m
6. @Merlin - 100k
7. @DJAd - 1m
8. @Merlin - 100k
9. @Devil Hanzo - 10m
10. @I Love Girls - 1.1
11. @Merlin - 100k
12. @Merlin - 100k
13. @I Love Girls - 15.5
14. @Merlin - 2m
15. @Metal Head - 1m
16. @I Love Girls - 2.1
17. @Devil Hanzo - 10m
18. @Merlin - 100k
19. @Devil Hanzo - 15m
20. @Devil Hanzo - 10m
21. @I Love Girls - 1.1
23. @EnderSai -200k
24. @Metal Head - 1m
25. @Merlin - 100k
26. @Metal Head - 1m

@Methos - 2m
@DJAd - 2m
@I Love Girls - 20.9m
@Devil Hanzo - 75m
@Merlin - 2.6m
@EnderSai - 200k
@Metal Head - 3m

Autcion Armor 1-12.png Auction Armor lot 13-24.png Autcion Armor 25.png Autcion Armor 26.png

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
5 - 3m
6 - 100k
8 - 100k
11 - 100k
12 - 100k
14 - 2m
16 - 2m
17 - 100k
18 - 100k
20 - 100k
25 - 100k

ZozmaLS

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

These items are in 10 minute rule. All other bidding is closed. Thanks to the bidders/winners for joining in my first auction of multiple items. I am on my way home, JUST finished softball practice but as soon as I get home I will contact winners.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
i don't see my name isn't on the list. I hope my bids were good enough.

pissed I missed the deadline. thought it was pacific time for some reason. damn!

ZozmaLS

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
i don't see my name isn't on the list. I hope my bids were good enough.

pissed I missed the deadline. thought it was pacific time for some reason. damn!
Your bids count.

I coach my local youth 8 and under softball All Star team and our practice ran way late yesterday. By the time I got in the car it was 7:55ish and had all intentions of updating the main post with all winning bidders names but we went to Pizza Hut to eat, I made the post saying I would contact everyone within the hour while we were there eating, and then when I got home, that pizza and I had a disagreement, and pizza told me I wouldn't be doing anything last night but ..... well sitting in one room for a while, a room with no computer, but the room did have runing water.

So last night was a total bust for me, but I am feeling better this morning, getting all the items bagged and will be in contact with all you winners as soon as possible.

Sorry about not getting up with you all last night, but I will be updating main post with all the winners and the totals.

Thanks,
Zozma

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron