• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] +25 Stats Scroll

C

Chicago847

I have a few +25 Stats Scrolls laying around and looking to sell them for about 4m each....I think luna sells um for about 5m to 6m ...So I think 4m is a good price :)

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*cough*

4-4,5m is the going price in Luna and you knew this since you were advertising this ingame.
Hopefully you will make this sale a bit more transparent then your previous one on this board.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*cough*

I see them going in Luna for 5.5 Million.

4 Mill is a fair price

*cough* *cough*

:pie:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*starts pouring foul tasting cough mixture into a very large spoon*

Form an orderly line please chaps ...

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its this dry southern weather, once it rains im sure my dry throat will be better, but thank you for caring anyhow. :thumbup:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
** cough cough **

search site inside luna shows em at 4- 4,5m......with the odd crazy trying for 5.5m.......and obvioulsy outside luna they are lot cheaper......

thinks 4m is just the real pricing

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
** cough cough **

search site inside luna shows em at 4- 4,5m......with the odd crazy trying for 5.5m.......and obvioulsy outside luna they are lot cheaper......

thinks 4m is just the real pricing

*Wheez* *Cough* *Wheez*

So he may be a little on the eccentric side, but he is selling them at 5.5 Mill. I been watching them fly off his vendor.

So with that in mind 4 mill is still a fair price

*Wheez* *Cough* *Wheez*

Cailleach

Stop waving that spoon around like Ken Dod with a New tickle stick :D

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Wheez* *Cough* *Wheez*

So he may be a little on the eccentric side, but he is selling them at 5.5 Mill. I been watching them fly off his vendor.

*Wheez* *Cough* *Wheez*

Cailleach

Eeeuuuuwwww! Did you have to? I may have to employ aforementioned spoon to gouge out my eyeballs now!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So if the ones at 5.5m are FLYING OF THE VENDORS....LOL.

How come the ones at 4m/4.5m are still there after weeks??????

u fel guilds crack me up!!!!!

muahhhhhahahhaaaa *cough cough splutter*

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So if the ones at 5.5m are FLYING OF THE VENDORS....LOL.

How come the ones at 4m/4.5m are still there after weeks??????

u fel guilds crack me up!!!!!

muahhhhhahahhaaaa *cough cough splutter*
Guess not everyone uses search websites. Why would the fact i play in fel guild crack you up? I have nothing to do with the sale of stat scrolls on luna vendors, nor does the guild i play in. But i do see whats up for sale and i doo keep an eye on things that interest me. Now if that cracks you up too, well thats fine im happy you're cracking up and have such a good time.

Statment stands that 4 mill is a fair price

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Wheez* *Cough* *Wheez*

*Wheez* *Cough* *Wheez*

Cailleach

Eeeuuuuwwww! Did you have to? I may have to employ aforementioned spoon to gouge out my eyeballs now!
And looking at that picture has cured my dry throat, only due to fact it made me giddy and made me forget i had a cough :D