• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 25 Splinter Clean w/ mage weapon and spell chann

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Spear : armor Ignore / paralize specials moves

http://oi57.***********/2ijrwhu.jpg

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Could I get a mod to delete this ******** message from julius please, thanks

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
He said it's worthless, and it really is tbh. He also made claims towards your virtual integrity. There is nothing ******** about a language barrier.

Break it down:
2 handed
-1 FC
No balance
Splintering on a Paralyze wep.
Zero DCI
Zero SSI
Zero hit spell
No Damage Increase

Not every 20+ splintering wep is worth keeping.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im just asking for a price check guys, I didnt say im selling this for billions , it might be worth a few millions tho to others, thanks for the constructives comments tho.

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah quickblade TBH its not worth anything its 2 handed with a area spell sorry to bring the bad news but just unravel for frags

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will traduce the ******** comment from Julius which half of it has not even a reason to be here in the first place : he said : your chit weapon is not worth a penny, I am soon coming to Chessapeak and some YoLo will have hard times soon.

Very constructive comment from Julius

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hallo, mein Kommentar ist nützlich, um Ihre Post. nicht wirklich, aber warum nicht erlaubt, es trotzdem ? auch seine ok danke für das Lesen

Sorry for translation from English to German not so good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cazador, your signature picture, which one of the troll are you in the left ?

@Peekay and Julius aka Arkane , if you dont like the weapon ok pass to the next one and stop trolling

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Just because you didn't like being told that it's worthless doesn't make me a troll. Nor does correcting you and assisting in an obvious language barrier.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for me what kills it is the hit area.. splinter is a pvp mod imo.. and most playerz don't like the hit area on there weapons... end up flagging more then you want to etc.

second the neg magery .. some counter with more fc.. but most want no neg.. so they don't have to loose mods on over capping.

probably get a mill or two in a vendor possibly.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ok guys... You got me chuckling with the multi-lingual quips. But let's keep it focused on the spear in question.