• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 25 Item Gold Box

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone got any idea how rare these are and what they are worth?.
Thank you.

P

PoCove

They were a glitch item long ago .. worth on some shards 2-5 mil others 1-3 mil

Hope this helps ...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They were originally co-owner boxes. When someone was co-owned to your house they got a small gold box which could hold 25 items. When the house changes in AoS came in these all became able to be unlocked and picked up.

J

Jasonleebeck

I've been snatching these up for the past 3 years or so. I have yet to pay over 500k for one, and have over 30 of them at, or below 500k. I have seen them for the mentioned prices, but pass easily since they are relatively easily found and not at all desired I find.

P

PoCove

I've been snatching these up for the past 3 years or so. I have yet to pay over 500k for one, and have over 30 of them at, or below 500k. I have seen them for the mentioned prices, but pass easily since they are relatively easily found and not at all desired I find.
Great price 500k ... Where do you shop... ? If you want to sell some Pm me .. I can not even find one

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have tons, on LS.

I have sell some for 250k, veeery slowly. I guess ill keep them and sell on rares fest for 2-5m :)

J

Jasonleebeck

Great price 500k ... Where do you shop... ? If you want to sell some Pm me .. I can not even find one
I reside on GL nearly 100% of the time, so that shard is nearly dried up. I do pick them up when I go to the rares fest's where ever they might be, but haven't been to one since Europa...been a slow year for me. I use them in my GL museum and will have no issue with parting with a few for 450k ea., or 3 for a mil.

P

PoCove

I am currently on Oceania and Atlanta If someone wants to sell me some there I will buy them ... I will buy the 25 item ones or the 125 ones thanks ... Pm me

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
some time next week ill be doing another transfer to atlantic ill throw in a few of the 25 count boxes for you.