• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 221x 5.0 SoTs (Magic, Wilderness, Thievery, Bard)

Kiddo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hey again,

I am curious - what is the SoT book worth about in summary?
Would anyone be interested in the whole book?

221 Book 2
10 Bushido
8 Chivalry
1 Eval Int
3 Magery
19 Mystic
2 Necro
16 Ninjitsu
6 Resist Spells
11 Spellweaving
8 Spirit Speak
3 Animal Lore
5 Animal Taming
7 Tracking
9 Veterinary
25 Detecting Hidden
6 Lock Picking
6 Poisoning
19 Remove Trap
19 Stealing
11 Stealth
10 Discordance
5 Musicanship
6 Peacemaking
6 Provocation

Thanks & greetings
Kiddo

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You could probably work it out by using Vendor search on ATL, they have most SOTs on sale there.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No item ID lol

Am not sure of the vaule but if there all 5.0 it would be at lest 1p just from a few of them. But then you need to think someone will want to buy to resell. So they want it lower then face value. If your selling it might be best to start a auction

Kiddo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
hello everyone,

sorry, i always forget to name the server: atl. :D

yes, i can well imagine that it will be bought cheaper to resell. That would be fine for me, bc i don't want the maximum profit either.

so, i should list every skill and start an auction? hmm

thanks and greetings!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will start an auction the next days for every skill :)
You will get rid of all of them buy selling the book, just list all the values of each skill because some of them are highly desired while others not so much. Depending of the total; of some of the highly desired skills 1 plat has already been offered and may be a good price to start with.

Kiddo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
You will get rid of all of them buy selling the book, just list all the values of each skill because some of them are highly desired while others not so much. Depending of the total; of some of the highly desired skills 1 plat has already been offered and may be a good price to start with.
Sorry... so i should just place an auction for the complete book?
My idea was:
5x Bushido
5x Bushido
4x Chiv
4x Chiv
or something like that

Keep in mind, @Kiddo my offer was on the complete book.
thanks! i definitly will start an auction at weekend... latest on saturday.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
My idea was:
5x Bushido
5x Bushido
4x Chiv
4x Chiv
or something like that

Nevermind, I am going to retract my OFFER. It wasn't a bid for an auction. If you want to sell the whole book let me know thanks. Or, if you decide to auction it, I may, or may not, bid. Good luck!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My idea was:
5x Bushido
5x Bushido
4x Chiv
4x Chiv
or something like that

Every thing is not based on the number of Sot but on the points on that Sot. Keep in mind that any casting skills with a good mana/regen suit and a blue scroll gets a lot of points in 15 min so they are not as valuable.

IMHO these are your better SoTs
9 Veterinary Time consuming, may want them just to get it over with.
6 Lock Picking time consuming
6 Poisoning time consuming
19 Remove Trap time consuming
19 Stealing have to find people that will let you do this or risk the chance of death
11 Stealth Slow gains at the upper end so some one might want them to get it over quick
10 Discordance very time consuming finding stuff to Discord
6 Provocation Same as Disco
Taming used to be very expensive but with Taming Mastery and Blues gains are so much more faster than going out Taming stuff. So 86 SoTs out of your 221 total is left. Others may differ in their value and they should add their inputs to help you out.
All your casting can be done at home with cast spell XXX set to a key and a crystal ball of knowledge. Hold down key. Cast the hardest thing you can and when it get easy change your spell and repeat.
IMHO 1 plat was a good offer and you may want to reconsider it.
You may also want to look at each skill on VS and sort low to high understanding that the majority of stuff on VS is always more expensive than what you can get in Gen Chat.

Kiddo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello all,

I have checked the price of all pinkies three times in the last few weeks.
I have adjusted the average value halfway around "outliers", or taken out the most expensive.
If the price of a SoT was e.g. 1m, 2m, 2m, 2m, 2m, 2m, 7m, 15m - I calculated a average value of only 1,5m.

I would start with a price of 3.5p for all 221x 5.0 SoTs.
(List is above)

Kind regards

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello all,

I have checked the price of all pinkies three times in the last few weeks.
I have adjusted the average value halfway around "outliers", or taken out the most expensive.
If the price of a SoT was e.g. 1m, 2m, 2m, 2m, 2m, 2m, 7m, 15m - I calculated a average value of only 1,5m.

I would start with a price of 3.5p for all 221x 5.0 SoTs.
(List is above)

Kind regards
Well, thanks for the update. I personally am not interested in them at that price though. So I am out. Good luck with with your auction/sale though.