• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 220 suit without EP (ATL)

Morbus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Drink a greater agility pot and hit like the flash!
What is the value of this suit? Might consider a sell if someone is interested and make the right offer.

LMC 55
SI 70
MI 32
HPI 5
STR 10
DEX 4
SR 14
MR 9
HCI 3
70 70 77 70 83

ICQ# 677 301 655

211.png

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Price check is that there's no real mama reg and stats. So it will be super low mana. The hit chance is low on the suit. There's no jewelry no sither in that suit. Can't use something in place of the obi for hp so to hit 25 hp its really a 210 suit. I don't see much value at all most of those prices prob vender search for 5 mill each. Someone please Correct more if I'm wrong.

Morbus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I know this isn't the best suit, but you could easily remove the obi if you have a jewelry with stamina, only need 1 stamina to hit 211. And when I said the right offer I don´t mean hundreds of million, but maybe cash back from what it cost to build, else I will use this suit for PVM.