• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 213 Stamina Archer Suit

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
75 Physical
75 Fire Resist (Refined)
80 Cold Resist
80 Poison Resist
75 Energy Resist

19 Mana Regeneration
4 Hit Point Regeneration
5 Stamina Regeneration

44 Mana Increase
62 Stamina Increase
25 Hit Point Increase

55% Lower Mana Cost
60% Damage Increase
45% Hit Chance Increase
40% Defense Chance Increase
50% Enhance Potions
10% Swing Speed Increase

+5 Archery

+3 Intelligence Bonus
+21 Dex Bonus

15% Damage Eater

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Id say it's worth 400-500 m without arties.

I had a suit with exactly the same stats, no antique jewels, 14mr, 50ep, 60 di that sat for months at 600m and sold eventually for 400m

I can see the higher MR making up for the lack of LMC in yours, but the low damage increase and low EP i think would turn most people way off. Personally i dont think the damage eater makes up for the lack of EP.

I would try to boost that LMC, EP, and Damage increase up to make it a true high end suit in todays market.

On a side note, my personal suit has:
3 less stats
3 more lmc (max)
15 more EP (max)
2 more hpr (6)
5 less mr (14)
10 more di (50)
15 combat skill points plus 5 from quiver for total of 20
also uses 1 antique jewel as in yours.
15 damage eater

Id say its better than the one you listed, i would value mine at around 700m (before arties) in todays market

Last edited:

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I played with the EP vs Damage Eater...

Definitly love the damage eater 15% instead of 15% + EP,

I agree though DI is a little low because of the jewel but I Do like the way its working so far.

With a few pieces switched I also had it like this

70/79/79/75/75 Mr 16, HPR 8, SR 7, MI 48, SI 60, HPI 25, LMC 55, DI 60, 15 SSI, 45 HCI, 47 DCI, EP 50, +5 Archery, 15% Reflect, +4 Str, +11 Intell, + 30 Dex,

With room to bump the MR 17 maybe 18 if I add in another legendary,

But I like the damage eater on it better still screwing around with legendarys I have stored away.

Funny how low people are going on selling suits though. They're letting the market change to drastically hehe

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i like the second setup you have alot better. the damage eater is so hard to fit in. Its kinda one of those things thats cool, but only "worth it" if your happy with the other stats.

On my own, i could easily increase stats and mr by ditching the damage eater and it would probably be better for pvp, but i use it for pvm / events too so do like those little heals that sometimes save me from a stomper or hydra breath death.

and tell me about it with selling suits. prices have dropped so drastically, its so easy to just build your own now from buying stuff in luna that i think im done even bothering with selling anymore. the last one i had kinda just came together nicely with a little room for protit. Next time one just sort of "comes together" from parts i find, ill do the same if i can make a little profit. People seem to just not value the time involvement, or want to build their own cause theres so much loot out there. Thats just my experience in the last few months tho, and im not prepared to invest say a 800mil worth of individual items to make a godly suit that i might have to wait months, and worry about prices dropping more just to find a buyer for a decent profit.

Last edited: