• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 211 Stamina Archer Suit 700M

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

This 211 Stamina Suit was Designed for a Pvm/Pvp Archer. High Mana Regen, Max HP, Moderate Stamina Regen, Moderate Stat/Mana Bonus 50 Damage Increase and 15 SSI without Weapon equipped allows you to use a 100% Elemental Composite Imbued with 30% Ssi And enhanced to 40% Perfect For Putting Arrows into Monsters and Players alike.

70/85/70/74/75

55 Lmc
14 Mana Regen
5 Stamina Regen
4 Hit Point Regen
+61 Stamina
+25 HP
+38 Mana
+34 Dexterity Bonus
+4 Strength Bonus
45 Hit Chance Increase
49 Defense Chance Increase(Can be refined on an elf)
50 Damage Increase
50 Enhance Potions
15 Swing Speed Increase

Suggested Stats with suit equipped
110/127/61
After Pots And Rose of Trinsic
145 HP, 211 Stamina, 99 Mana Human, 109 Mana Elf

Artifacts (Required NOT INCLUDED)
Corgul Sash
Despicable Quiver(Fire)
Crimson
Conjurer's Garb
Boots of Escaping
Slither
Cold Resist Earrings of Protection

Last edited:

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Five reforged pieces, one decent arty with zero lmc (regardless if it's needed in this specific suit or not) two very common jewels and none of the basic artys needed to make the suit complete.
For 700 million?
You must seriously value the time it took to reforge those five good pieces.
For half that gold you could start a basic imbuer, buy the sots needed and have your own legendary imbuer with enough left in gold to buy kits to easily reforge what is needed. So you would have your suit and a legendary imbuer to boot!
Imo the only thing at all that catches your eye is the nice 5 hci in the gloves.

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And link me to all your suits you've easily slapped together. For cheaper? I'll buy them and flip them for profit.

I never said it was the greatest thing ever. I could easily replace the Mr 2 pieces with Mr 3 pieces and bump this up to 1.5 billion. I liked it as a Medium Grade 211 Suit that's Corpse Skin Proof.

Hci 5, Hp 5, Stam 10 Studded Gloves with Decent Stats and 100+ Resists i'd Value at 250m Minimum. 6 Enhance charges 25m, 10 ssi jewel ~ 50m, Hci 20 ssi 5 jewel 25m,
5 Pieces of Reforged Armor With MR, Lmc, Stam 10, mana and stat. Not perfect MR 3 pieces, but the next Step Down. Typically 5 of those pieces per 100 Kits. ~ 250m. 50m Per Piece.

Wait.....

250m
25m
50m
25m
250m

What am I At? 600m

Stupid amount of leather, Time Required to put it together, Time to have to justify a Simple Suit sale to nitpickers on stratics, Free Shipping to any Server, 100m.

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Honestly, you are right about what you said above on reforged armor, but 250mil for that first legendary piece..... your Loco

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
An Hci 5, Stam 10, HP 5, Studded Piece of Armor gets you your HP+5, and your Hci 5 that most 211 suits need added on without having to go full ****** on a Horned Reforged piece (Clean hci 5 stam 10) which Usually takes more than 100 Horned kits (250 Mill+) (Then Factor Increased Price for a Decent MR 2, Lmc 8, Stam 10, Mana 8, Stat Artifact with the same resists)

Picking up the 5% Hci on the Suit allows you to break away from Using 2 Hci 20 Jewels or other silly methods involving using the crappier talismans. The end result is 15% Swing speed increase on the gear allowing you to use 100% Elemental Bows 70% Hld bows, etc etc etc.

What is this rocket science?

600 on Europa
Is this an offer nick? Sorry, can't tell through all the trolls.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And link me to all your suits you've easily slapped together. For cheaper? I'll buy them and flip them for profit.

I never said it was the greatest thing ever. I could easily replace the Mr 2 pieces with Mr 3 pieces and bump this up to 1.5 billion. I liked it as a Medium Grade 211 Suit that's Corpse Skin Proof.

Hci 5, Hp 5, Stam 10 Studded Gloves with Decent Stats and 100+ Resists i'd Value at 250m Minimum. 6 Enhance charges 25m, 10 ssi jewel ~ 50m, Hci 20 ssi 5 jewel 25m,
5 Pieces of Reforged Armor With MR, Lmc, Stam 10, mana and stat. Not perfect MR 3 pieces, but the next Step Down. Typically 5 of those pieces per 100 Kits. ~ 250m. 50m Per Piece.

Wait.....

250m
25m
50m
25m
250m

What am I At? 600m

Stupid amount of leather, Time Required to put it together, Time to have to justify a Simple Suit sale to nitpickers on stratics, Free Shipping to any Server, 100m.
1) Both jewels common and way overpriced.
2) Those average to decent 1 mr, 10 stam pieces have not sold for over 25 million per in months and months.
3) Those studded gloves are nice but with zero lmc would never sell near 250 million.
4) The suit is not even complete as the arties are not included. Thus it is in actuality not a suit for sale.
5) Will some fool maybe pay 700 million? Of course, but either way you are seriously gouging and misleading people on the price of this suit so it deserved comment imo

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1. Those are the prices I sell those jewels on my vendor for all day long. And those jewels aren't readily available on any server.
2. 2Mr, Stam 10, Mana 8, Dex 4. Get it right. They sell so easily at 25m , That's exactly why there are 0 for sale on atlantic right now.
3. Feel free to point out all the other +10 Stamina, +5 hp, +5 Hci studded artifacts that sold for less as a reference for the value. Or is this just your personal opinion?
4. Rofl, Because most players have artifacts already and want to know the base price of the suit. Its not like I sell multiple suits a week or anything. Oh wait, I do.
5. Will someone troll a thread of a player trying to sell a suit because he happens to think Its Too pricey when offerred on any server with gold pickup on any server. Yes.