• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] 21 Total Items! Legendary and PVP Weps!! Ends 4/7 10PM EST

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hear Ye!! Let the auction begin!!

Simple Rules!!

1. Auction ends @ 10 PM EST on Thursday, April 7th, 2016!! Nothing past this counts!! Unless.... RULE #2!!

2. 10 Minute rule in affect!! No sniping for these bad boys!! You bid anytime after 9:50pm, that item's auction is extended 10 minutes -- PER BID --. No exceptions!! (Meaning, someone bids at 9:51pm, it goes until 10:10pm.) **PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS BEFORE BIDDING **

3. All these items are located on Chesapeake server!! I can/will transfer to ATLANTIC ONLY. That is all!! Anywhere else, YOYO (You're on your own!!). You can pick up on either server.

4. I have 2 separate sets. The first 7 have their own reserves per item, the 2nd set has a starting reserve of 10 Mill. Items are to go up increments of MILLIONS. No 1 gp increases, please.

5. Bids are to be placed HERE, WITHIN THIS THREAD!! PMs will not qualify. Sorry if you don't want to put a name to your items, but that's how you make people angry. I am a stand-up guy with a good reputation, and intend to keep it that way.

6. There are --- NO BUY OUTS --- for any of these items. Sorry. I don't really believe in that.

7. Anyone trying some shady stuff or attempting to scam or whatever, will be DENIED. I reserve the right to NOT SALE to someone under questionable circumstances. You have been warned HERE!!

8. If I missed anything, I will put it here!!

Happy biddings ladies and gents!! Let them begin!!

A1
A1.jpg

A2
A2.jpg

A3
A3.jpg

A4
A4.jpg

A5
A5.jpg

A6
A6.jpg

A7

Below are all items reserved at 10 MILL START

B1

Lower Reserve  (1).jpg

B2

Lower Reserve  (2).jpg

B3

Lower Reserve  (3).jpg

B4

Lower Reserve  (4).jpg

B5

Lower Reserve  (5).jpg

B6

Lower Reserve  (6).jpg

B7

Lower Reserve  (8).jpg

C1

Lower Reserve  (9).jpg

C2

Lower Reserve  (10).jpg

C3

Lower Reserve  (11).jpg

C4

Lower Reserve  (12).jpg

C5

Lower Reserve  (13).jpg

C6

Lower Reserve  (14).jpg

C7

Lower Reserve  (7).jpg

****EDIT: As of 4/3, added a late addition - A7 - Reserve 100 Mill.****

Last edited:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great bids so far guys. Thanks!!

***Also, late addition to the grouping, -- A7 --, Butcher Knife. With a reserve of 100mill ***

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
The auction is still running you moron. Seriously?
U must be a very depressed person to have to make fun of me calling me names bc someone said in response to my posting. All yours! I was at work and thought that was the seller. The only moron here is you! I really hope thos insults get u what u got coming speaking to people like that!!!

drizzPK

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Can we get on updated bid listing please? As I've bid on multiple items. Thanks

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry have been really busy!! Auction ends at 10pm tonight **Barring the 10 minute auction rules as stated in rule #2**

So you got about 8 1/2 hours to get those bids in!!

Leading bids at of 1:30pm on 4/7/16

A1- 50mill - jopromol
A2- 50mill - vega000
A3- 300mill - Lins
A4- 100mill - drizzPK

A6- 180mill - Old Vet Back Again

B3- 20mill - drizzPK

B5- 20mill - drizzPK

C2- 15mill - YoRickm

@jopromol @vega000 @Lins @drizzPK @Old Vet Back Again @YoRickm

Last edited:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction is over. Winners are as followed:

A1- 50mill - jopromol
A2- 50mill - vega000
A3- 300mill - Lins
A4- 100mill - drizzPK

A6- 180mill - Old Vet Back Again

B3- 20mill - drizzPK

B5- 20mill - drizzPK

C2- 15mill - YoRickm

Congrats to you all. I have sent PMs to each and every one of you except for @Old Vet Back Again because it says I can't send you PMs for some reason.

@jopromol @vega000 @Lins @drizzPK @Old Vet Back Again @YoRickm

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone, I have your items transferred over to Atlantic. Sorry, the transfer was taking much too long last night so I went to bed. Message me as you are available today, and I will gladly meet up with you to take care of the transaction. Thanks again! :)

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have shot out a PM to each one of you in the thread. If you could please PM back, that would be great! Hope to hear from you all soon and get you your luxurious items!!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you won an item in my auction and haven't received it yet, please send me a PM!! Trying to get ahold of you guys to no avail.