• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

20Splinter-70lightning Clean Kryss & +15Parry35ep15hci/15dci/20/3fcr ring

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
. 15parry35ep15-15-10ss ring.png #1. Item for Sale 20splinter70lightningkryss.png #2. Item for Sale. Both items on Atl, i reserve the right to sell any item, auction ends Wed at 12 pm Easter time, Good Luck to all and enjoy the auction!!

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hey Lethe please let ppl bid without input, and leave posts for serious buyers and bidders, tyvm and gl all, and NO im not Tony the Tiger i am Rick, icq # 672482209

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
RingoLs winner of Kryss for 75mil, and Tony winner of bracelet for 25mil congratz. Ill be icqing/pming u guys, and u can find my number in a message above. Ty all for bidding

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hey RingoLs trying to reach you through icq # u left me, no answer, please get back to me to arrange time for pick up on that kryss on Atl, my icq # is: 672482209