• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] 20splint50lightning50hld hatchet

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I don't know how to do an auction here, so I'll give this item 24 more hours, and highest bid will win.

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

Grifo

Adventurer
I don't know how to do an auction here, so I'll give this item 24 more hours, and highest bid will win.

Considering the time stipulated here, the topic already closed and I won.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Correct, I posted 24 more hours at 7:30am est. I'll message you

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Hmm... suggestion make an actual auction thread with rules etc because I did not see your thread post stating 24 hrs. Id pay a lot more for it but alright then.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hmm... suggestion make an actual auction thread with rules etc because I did not see your thread post stating 24 hrs. Id pay a lot more for it but alright then.
Ya sorry bud, I don't know how to do auctions. Gotta be fair though. Sorry I should have tried to notify more people that were putting in offers.

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Not a problem at all! I just didn’t see that 24 hr post I should read more lol