• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2009 Town Halls?

M

Manny

Will there be a Town Hall in Seattle this year? If so do you know what weekend it might land on?

Its been fun to have our guilds anual meetup the same weekend and all head up there as a group. I've been keeping an eye on UO.com but it still only lists the 2008 schedule

A

Aboo

Will there be a Town Hall in Seattle this year? If so do you know what weekend it might land on?

Its been fun to have our guilds anual meetup the same weekend and all head up there as a group. I've been keeping an eye on UO.com but it still only lists the 2008 schedule
Austin is the closest I can go to so I keep hoping they might have one there since 2008's had to be cancelled.

M

Manny

I know with the economy I shouldn't hold my breath. We can always hope though.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seeing that last years first town hall meeting was March 1st, makes you wonder if or what they have planned for this year. You would think that with a new expansion coming out, they would be holding them again this year.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if anyone is getting a town hall......... it better be new york !

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's safe to come here now, the snow has melted! Well ok, most of it. Would you believe some of it? um ... at least we have daylight savings time?

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hopefully Chrissay can announce soon what is being planned for 2009, not just for players to know... but also so community fansites and services (Stratics, WRRAD, UOForums, GameXbar, and others) can coordinate their schedules too. Things like travel plans are best made early.

M

Manny

Things like travel plans are best made early.
That's really why I'm asking now, It is tough to get time off of work and get the schedule worked out if we don't know what month the town hall might be.

Maybe a dev could come in and let us know if there will be any Town Halls for 2009. :bowdown:

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Exactly. Last year I went to two UO town halls and DAoC road shows... Comic-Con and PAX. I'd like to go to even more this year (any opportunity for more of Queen Mum's cookies). :)

Hopefully marketing has already worked out the details, so Bob & Cal can give Chrissay the okay to slip the community the basic info.