• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2009 Solstice Stag Event Items

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Folks have been asking me if I know what all the Solstice Stags dropped on Origin. Over on the UO Rares Collector Forum there's a sticky thread by Manticore: Event Item Season 7 - 2009 with a work in progress list of items from all shards:

Origin:
Gingerbread Cookie Crafted By Santa's Bake Shoppe (Red & Green)
Neon Red Gingerbread Cookie Made By EM Faine Morgan
Neon Green Gingerbread Cookie Made By EM Faine Morgan
Gingerbread Cookie Crafted By Solstice Stag (100+ Red and Green)
Cookie Jar
Holiday Spiced Cider Tan
Holiday Spiced Cider Purple
Christmas Plum Pie
Sugared Fruit (Pink & Light Purple)
Fruitcake
I Was Nice This Year! (Shirt)
I Was Naughty This Year! (Shirt)
Special Reindeer Treats (Purple Carrots)
Happy Holidays Origin - 2009 From The Solistice Stag (15 Green, 15 Red Bags)
Bribe For Santa (Pitcher of Liquid)
Dear Santa, Is It Too Late To Be Good? Scroll
Christmas Ribbons (Green & Red)

In addition to several of the above items, I received Reindeer Booties in red and green.

My 'Happy Holidays Origin -2009 From the Solstice Stag' bag contained the 'Bribe for Santa' (pitcher of liquid), a scroll that says 'Dear Santa, Is It Too Late To Be Good?', and Christmas Ribbons (bandage graphic).

Any other additions to the list?

E

Eyes of Origin

wow i missed out on a lot this year... awesome list of items though :)

M

Michael Wolf

Damn, if I knew the stags were dropping anything other than dung I would have got online and checked them out...

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All u guys missed was Hero harrassing the em's by shadowing them with his speed hack. He ended up with most I would guess. I finally gave up after a bit and let him have them.