• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2009 Solstice Stag Event Items

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Folks have been asking me if I know what all the Solstice Stags dropped on Baja. Over on the UO Rares Collector Forum there's a sticky thread by Manticore: Event Item Season 7 - 2009 with a work in progress list of items from all shards:

Baja:
Wrappings (Green And Red)
Naughty Switches
A Plum Pudding
Pan Of Cookies Crafted By Solstice Of The Winter Stag (Light Purple, Purple, Plain, Light Tan, Light Green, Darker Green, Dull Purple, Red, Blue, Orange)
Golden Brew Tavern's Holiday Mulled Wine
A Oven Roasted Turkey Drumstick
Almond Sugar Cookies Iced With Cream Cheese Frosting
Poached Honey Glazed Salmon

In addition to several of the above items, I have a 'Cookie Mix' crafted by Solstice Of the Winter Stag that's a slightly different color than the cookie mix my crafter made ... I made the bottom three, the one in the top row is the Solstice Stag cookie mix.

Any other additions to the list?

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya...nice. I didn't get a thing. Any chance i could buy that red cookie jar off ya? (my kitchen is red)

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was hoping to get one of the almond sugar cookies but luck wasn't on my side. I'll just settle with the real ones for now.

Thank you EM's. Though I wasn't able to attend as many of the drops as I would've liked (family had to come first), I had fun watching everyone at the ones I made it to.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was hoping to get one of the almond sugar cookies but luck wasn't on my side. I'll just settle with the real ones for now.

Thank you EM's. Though I wasn't able to attend as many of the drops as I would've liked (family had to come first), I had fun watching everyone at the ones I made it to.
I got a couple pans of cookies (pink and blue), I'm pretty happy that I got anything at all considering my busy holiday schedule. Maybe you could trade for the cookies?

And it's off topic, but hey! I made your fudge and it was a big hit! Especially with me *rubs belly* :p

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once we return to our home in WY, I'll be able to play more so I can see about trading something that I got for one of the cookies. Thank you for the suggestion.

I'm so glad the fudge recipe worked. It's one of the few that I found didn't have the problem with sugaring if the recipe was followed. Thank you for letting me know it works in the South. :)

Big Wang

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got crumbled wrapping paper - red, plum pudding, cookie mix, and tan and purple cookies.