• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons 20 Splint 50 fireball Prized hatchet.

Marshall Welsch

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Taking the highest offer on this hatchet. Not an auction, just looking for quick easy sale.
ICQ me at 692903156 or PM me, or simply reply to post :) Thanks everyone.
upload_2015-2-18_12-39-58.png

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hope the buyer realized that it isn't a hatchet

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol I am an idiot. I never even bothered to look when I bought it...

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Podolak if you are unsatisfied with your investment im MORE than happy to give you every penny back that you paid.
No mate you are fine it wasn't much money, I do appreciate your offer. Its just pretty funny I looked at the properties on the screenie and on the vendor but never looked at the actual item type! I'll use it somewhere or stick it on a mannequin as a reminder to pay more attention.

For the record to anyone reading Marshall is more than a fair trader the hatchet/battle axe slip is an honest mistake I've made myself when looking at items.