• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 2 Story Statue

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 Story Talking Statue 250m
Also have an old school green sl warhorse 200m
All on atlantic shard q me or pm me

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it me or have enormous numbers of old green war horses come up for sale lately? I'm seeing a couple at luna banks on every shard.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah its kind of weird but which shade is it? Manticore said there were 3 different Shades of the SL Warhorse. One that is the one you can get nowa days which is really light green. Then there is one that is like a ninja turtle or slime kind of green, and then there is a third one that looks like a puke looking green. PiYoPiYo and I believe her name is "Jennifer" on atlantic both have a puke green one if anyone is trying to compare. Personally I don't know why Shade 2 is comming out so often just "out of the blue", who knows... I could scream conspiracy, but then I have no idea either.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it me or have enormous numbers of old green war horses come up for sale lately? I'm seeing a couple at luna banks on every shard.
I thought the same thing but have only seen the few that were sold on atlantic 2 others + mine, maybe was just an old account activated or maybe some super secret bug, anyways 200m is price :thumbup1:

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought the same thing but have only seen the few that were sold on atlantic 2 others + mine, maybe was just an old account activated or maybe some super secret bug, anyways 200m is price :thumbup1:
Hey atleast your honest though! LOL

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
these are the types of generally unseen rares that once someone brings it out for sale others with them bring them out also...happens either cuz the other owners didnt know they were rare or didnt know how much they were worth....

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the thing is, I have 4 guildmates with these dark green "prepatch" sl war horses right now. I recall when these were THE war horse. It just seems suspicious that so many of them are out especially since there have been a few known pet dupes in the past year.

Edit: I don't mean to accuse you or anyone else as I don't know you. I am just remarking on the oddly large number to come out of the wood work lately. It's something we all ought to keep an eye on.