• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 2 Story Statue And Marble Column!

A

Asha

The 2 Story Talking Statue is a high demand rare that many people want and the marble column I have no seen one sell yet, there are only 8 of these marble columns on all shards. I'm going to start each at 100 Mil and the buy out for each of these are 300 Mil, This will end next friday if the buyout has not been met. Please ICQ me or Post on here for bids, 476648209

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If its the marble column stuck on a box.. then could be 8, 20, 100, or whatever number out there because those items were made using a bug/exploit.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Indeed, I think we'll need some sort of picture to be sure. I'd like to see if the op is referring to the serverbirth column or pedestal. If thats the case I'd disagree that there are only 8 on all shards, but still one of the more high end, rare and functional serverbirths, assuming that is what it is.

A

Asha

The Marble Column is sold my friends I still have the 2 Story statue and also 1st place robe of arirang, it's the real 5 hp robe. ICQwith offers or post on here. ThanKs

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Marble Column is sold my friends I still have the 2 Story statue and also 1st place robe of arirang, it's the real 5 hp robe. ICQwith offers or post on here. ThanKs
can we ask what the column went for? And still maybe a picture.

A

Asha

Well I never took a screen shot of it, I just showed people that ICQed or private chatted me. Sorry bud, i'm new to stratics in a sense, I never really post on here. I'm more of the pvp type. :)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
He's probably talking about the blackrock columns that spawned during the magincia event.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Contacted him and got a screenshot.
255 stone box item

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
From what he told me he had more than one.

@PoCove yes.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
are these items okay to sell on this forum since they're plainly made from an exploit?

N

Nightly Spirit

From what he told me he had more than one.
Perhaps he should have done some research then and not have stated there are only 8 of these marble columns on all shards. It just sounds fishy to me...

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Just FYI I am not representing Asha in any way.
I just wanted to see the item and he offered to show it to me. I took a screenshot and asked him if he wanted me to post it. He said "yes please" and that was the extent of it.

A

Asha

Well I was told there was only 8... As you see i'm not huge into the rares.... I'm not on here to rip anyone off, I told hem to post a screenshot since I have no idea how to do allthat. I know Manticore posts lot's of items on here and he's delt wit me several times, and i'm sure he'd vouche that all of our trades went just fine. Nothing is "fishy" im not a rares person is all and posed what I was told. Sorry if it's not correct, if your rare guys you'd know then. :) Sorry for the misunderstand to anyone.

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just keep in mind items stuck in boxes/bags change A LOT when dealing with sales.

pretty much anything you can think of is stuck in a box/bag somewhere... I've seen some really random things.

so just gives us the heads up next time :)

oh! and if your items are stuck in breakable boxes, expect to get more from them... and if they happen to be water tiles don't keep them on an account you care about.