• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2 sims at 1 time

F

frogger2

Hey all Q for the Devs. just wondering....with 8 sims per account is thier ever going to be a time where we can run 2 sims on same account at once? it would be nice not to have to pay for 2 accounts just so i can keep my sims social up and happy lol while waiting for guests to arrive. anyways just curious lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hey all Q for the Devs. just wondering....with 8 sims per account is thier ever going to be a time where we can run 2 sims on same account at once? it would be nice not to have to pay for 2 accounts just so i can keep my sims social up and happy lol while waiting for guests to arrive. anyways just curious lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I made a thread just like this a month or so ago, and the general consensus was that people don't want the feature to run multiple avatars until the lag situation is alot more under control. I run 4 accounts regularly with little to no lag, so I am looking forward to being able to run all 8 sims (or 6 in TC3) at once. I figure with Murphy's Law such that it is this feature will come out right about the time I get all my locks filled up one sim at a time after amnesty

ETA: What I do for social is to have a free account on the lot, but it occurs to me that this will not work for EAL players since free accounts cannot skill. This is another reason I believe free players ought to be able to SKILL but just not make money. I actually believe allowing them to accumulate the skill but not earn any money with it would be a greater incentive for them to upgrade than locking them out of both entirely.....but that's just my opinion. Maybe what you COULD do though is skill up one of your premium sims to be a creativity teacher, and then have that premium sim give the freebie sim 8 points of creativity on a services lot so that you can get him serenade and give yourself social on your store lot.