• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons 2 Of the Best Clean Splintering Wpns You Will See (Must see!)

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
So i am selling 2 of the best splintering weapons Ive seen in this game. The reserves are the minimum offers I will consider for these pieces. The 20%splinter -15mage wpn butcher knife is prob the best clean weapon i have seen to date go for sale. Looking for serious offers/buyers only, if you don't like the reserves you don't need to bid or offer anything. Enjoy!
Warfork: reserve - 400mil no BO
20% splinter butcher knife sc -15mage wpn, with 7mana, 3mr, 15hci 5lmc 50 DI (INSANE) !! :
Reserve= 1.5 plat BO=5 plat
You can leave offers here, or icq me at #672482209, enjoy and whomever gets these weapons Im sure will LOVE them! cleaver 20splnter MA sc-15mage clean.png 30splntr 50fireball 50hla clean fork.png

Current Offers: clever = 1.5plat (reserve) Nexus via icq
warfork= (lowered reserve but that's as low as it will go)

Last edited:

Kas

Slightly Crazed
For being clean they are very nice items. The price is all on the buyer and what it's worth to them. Same as reserves and buyouts. What it's worth to owner. Either way blessable items very nice mods. Nice weps! Even though I do have a Kryss and fork that are pretty wicked...

Tier 5 Dog

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'm sorry can someone explain to me why these items are so good for PvP trying to learn what items to keep etc.

Neither of these items have Luck on them (to win pure Mage duels) neither of them have life leech or hit poison are ( to disrupt the xhealers) also the Mage weapon doesn't make much damage and has 0 SSI.

I think these items would be good for PvM against Ettins and Ogre Lords ( if you're in a group)

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the only useful is the fork with 30 spl and hitspell, the last one I saw it was sold about 350m .

I don't think the cleaver worth a lot,
Most mage I see with Mage weapon are dead in disarm splinters and AI ..or move shots
And In now days , there are 800+ skill temp everywhere, most mages are basically using a shield now .

Parthis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I think the only useful is the fork with 30 spl and hitspell, the last one I saw it was sold about 350m .

I don't think the cleaver worth a lot,
Most mage I see with Mage weapon are dead in disarm splinters and AI ..or move shots
And In now days , there are 800+ skill temp everywhere, most mages are basically using a shield now .
@Darko - I have to disagree with you on the mage wep.... Yes I can see what youre saying. However, players like virem, Arnold and Aeyko I believe . have shown the usefulness of a DP mage wep in the field and the effectiveness of it in team fights. Moreover, the value for this wep derives from the fact of how hard it is to acquire such a beautfuil peice? I personally haven't seen a clean legendary like this before. But I really think this is a trade fourm and therefore it is not our right to disguss the validation of peices, what we should do is just be bidding here and remain from derailing this thread with a debate.

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I don't see the argument for why the cleaver isn't as good as any other wep? I'd say the cleaver is way better than a 30 splinter broadsword that we've seen in the past (2-3 of btw) and the butcher knives for mages. This weapon can not only DP like a butcher knife, but can bleed your opponent IF you choose to use tactics and have a guaranteed bleed. Not only that but stat increase + mr, 15HCI AND lmc, AND damage increase just makes this very easy to piece a suit together for, not to mention the hit spell and mana drain/leech which is always useful for a mage regardless of how much it rejuvenates for. Solid weapon.

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Ive honestly never seen a clean SC-15 mage wpn with no-fc, that has sick stats for mages like this one, can Dp 1 handed for pvp, this is a 1 of a kind weapon. Prob to see another like will take ages, if ever open to public. Lets leave this to bids, and I have seen people still using mage weapons, specifically for Dp mages, or sword/tact mages, this is a 1 of a kind good skill wpn that can dp, Will Last forever!! Its not brittle and about 13 mods that go together for a mage weapon. Ive never seen anything like this before.

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry can someone explain to me why these items are so good for PvP trying to learn what items to keep etc.

Neither of these items have Luck on them (to win pure Mage duels) neither of them have life leech or hit poison are ( to disrupt the xhealers) also the Mage weapon doesn't make much damage and has 0 SSI.

I think these items would be good for PvM against Ettins and Ogre Lords ( if you're in a group)
I'm not sure this is sarcasm- I hope it is and I'm just dumb. Luck for winning pure mage duels??? WHAT!? life leech for PVP??? WHAT?! I honestly laughed out loud when I read your post! The whole thing is hilarious.

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't offer you 1.5plat for the cleaver but I will offer you a solid 500m

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
whats funny is i just seen this for first time.....whats the status on those....ima bit drunk and out of the country....in Manila trying to figure out when I'm gonna get out of this beautiful ****hole.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly mate, I just like the way it looks*. I don't even use it; & I wouldn't sell it for anything less than 4plat; in which Ive been told I'm flippin Crazy. :gee: