• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 2 loaded accounts-2 luna houses-rares-everything open for viewing

• Thread starter NorCal Uo Dealer
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

NorCal Uo Dealer

house is on napa.. most the boxes inside and upstairs are open for viewing..luna house is owned by Teknik on the north east corner- fully loaded.. 5 lt sashes- 5 gladiator colars- double blessed orny- just done with the game bs- also have the west exit luna house- morpheous in the name on it.. 117 month and 69 month account- 300mill + gold- many rares, rubble cases ect

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why would the account have gold on it, if its being sold for gold...

*boggles*

Y

Yen Sid

I will bid 300mil, just keep the gold thats on the accounts and PM me the login and pass and whatnot.

E

Eyes of Origin

I will bid 300mil, just keep the gold thats on the accounts and PM me the login and pass and whatnot.
Yen, becareful... I was just taken for 160mil on an account about a week ago, it wasnt by this guy, but by someone else from napa .. get a broker to check the accounts before you buy anything OR do an account xfer form from EA... believe me, its worth it.

Y

Yen Sid

Yen, becareful... I was just taken for 160mil on an account about a week ago, it wasnt by this guy, but by someone else from napa .. get a broker to check the accounts before you buy anything OR do an account xfer form from EA... believe me, its worth it.
I am sure that he is looking for $, that is why I said keep the gold and give me the accounts lol. That is also why he made no mention of what he was looking for and why the gold is on the account. :scholar:

Lock it up mods.

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually I believe the guy from Napa that was selling the account was this guy. I've found that he posts under two names. I responded to the seller you refer to and he replied on ICQ as NorCalUoDealer. I then discovered him posting under both names and decided to not do business with him.

I'm not saying anything other than "I got suspicious"

btw Sorry to hear that you were scammed. Scammers are the bane of this game :(

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I don't usually get into these discussions but I actually sold this guy one of the old accounts that is attached to one of the Luna houses. I had absolutely no problems with him but then he had to trust me first. That is how I usually work because I know I am honest lol. He gave me the gold first and it was a rather large amount and then I gave him the info. There were no problems with our dealings, that is all I am saying. I think he may truly just be tired of the game. Simply my opinion.