• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2 Completely Unrelated Questions

U

uoBuoY

1. Where does the "Stump" (wood producer) come from? A token?

2. I'm blue training a couple of pets again and I'm getting a message I don't remember ever receiving. I start them just fine the first time. Then have them all stop to regain mana (kind of pointless to train Magery without mana!). Then I tell them to guard me and set them to fight. That's when I see "Your pet refuses to attack that creature". It takes about 2-3 minutes before they will resume their fighting. Is this new? Why does it happen?

RoseBlue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where are you training your pets?

We get that message when we go with pets in the solen's hole and if we are friends of the Hive.
The pet refuses to attack the solens -at first.

Well, it has happened to me often.

Other than that, I have no idea.

U

uoBuoY

Where are you training your pets?

We get that message when we go with pets in the solen's hole and if we are friends of the Hive.
The pet refuses to attack the solens -at first.

Well, it has happened to me often.

Other than that, I have no idea.

I only blue train in my house.
I just don't remember getting this message before...ever!
Maybe I should mention the pets are Discoed.