• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2 accts at once?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hollythor

OK, I've done this inthe past, but on my new laptop I have the newer version of game...giving me two icons on my desktop. One says EALand, which I play now, the other says EALand window. Now I"m assuming the window icon is to allow me to play another acct at the same time, however it keeps telling me, "waiting for another instance of the game to shut down". Is there a new thing I need to type in the target line of the ealand window option? Pls help, and pls do not respond if you have no idea what I am talking about.
Thanks

G

<blockquote><hr>

OK, I've done this inthe past, but on my new laptop I have the newer version of game...giving me two icons on my desktop. One says EALand, which I play now, the other says EALand window. Now I"m assuming the window icon is to allow me to play another acct at the same time, however it keeps telling me, "waiting for another instance of the game to shut down". Is there a new thing I need to type in the target line of the ealand window option? Pls help, and pls do not respond if you have no idea what I am talking about.
Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you assume wrong. You should start your first account with the EA Land Window icon, and then for the second account go into your files and find the TSOClient.exe file, and create a shortcut to your desktop for it. All subsequent instances after the first one will be started from that icon, NOT the primary EA Land Window icon
. Hope that helps.

G

make a shotcut on your desktop with this in the target - "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EA-Land\TSOClient\TSOClient.exe" -r800x600 -w "-CSCity:EA Land" and use it for your windows, you can run as many of them as you want from that shortcut.

H

hollythor

yeah, but if I start primary acct on ealand window icon....what the heck is that ealand icon for? Just for if you want to play only one acct?
and I will try that. ty

H

hollythor

ok, did that and it said video card not supported. wsa the tsoclient DX9, what is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.