• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 1of1 A Rotting Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling only rotting fish in the game...
How do you know this is the only one in the game? I had one of these event items and though I have never seen another one, I was never able to find out if it was the only one.

I gave mine to a friend, so unless you are that person (which from your post count it looks as if you could be), or unless he already sold or traded his and it ended up in your possession, yours isn't the only one in game.

Do you mind letting me know how you were able to find out the quantity, please?

BlissMarie

D

don.win

when u jealous haters want to show me yours then u will be right until then u just jealous haters!

C

chm

I agree, if anyone else has one please post picture to show its not the only one.

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when u jealous haters want to show me yours then u will be right until then u just jealous haters!
I am not jealous or a hater. I don't have one to take a screenshot of. I gave mine away, remember?

My intention was not to challenge you. My interest was in how you found out the quantity, because I thought you must have had a source of information that I never accessed. I thought I might learn something.

Settle down, child.

BlissMarie

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, from what I gather this is not unique or else the single item has circulated around. So, when an item count is deemed questionable a civil discussion is in order. It does not have to detract from the sales thread, but inquiring minds DO want to know. :)

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i tend not to believe people that only have 6 posts before this thread was made

D

don.win

Well i guess so far its 1of2 all i can say is in all my search prior to this i havnt found a single one now i know theres 1 other if anyone else has pls post pic at any rate anyone interested in this true rarety can still bid on item regardless. Also to note if anyone has another way to confirm how may out there pls feel free to provide that input other than shear smack talk. BTW radugast what color is fish that would be of note if its not same color then it isint same is it!

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Using alts to support another account in any thread on the Stratics Network is against the rules of conduct. Please take the time to read over the Stratics Forums - FAQ

Q. You may not use an alternative user account to promote or support your main user account in a way that implies you are more than one person or to evade disciplinary actions.

The OP may restart this sales thread again provided they do not break the afore mentioned rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.