• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

1B for Bracelet

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
1/3 with lots of mods and right skills. Show me what you got.

BRACELET

ICQ ME 999 12 701

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have a jewel with:

1/3
10int
15hci
3stam

20 energy resist
15 provoc
20 stealing
15 chiv
15 spirit speak
20 focus
5 med

1 billion golds please

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i got a brace super clean zero mods.

completely ready for imbue. ;)

1b?

(tip for humor?)

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can quite easily clear up the confusion over what JDGTR is looking to supposedly pay a billion for. Just check out the recent link below to SoulWeaver's godly jewel that fits JDGTR's description perfectly.

http://community.stratics.com/threa...5-dci-15-1-3-lrc-20-ssi-10-int-8-si-4.328964/

JDGTR famously bailed on the above incredible jewel at 675 million so I think it is safe to assume that he wants something at least 350 million more valuable then that one :)

You find out fun facts when you randomly invite me into a thread by using my name don't you JDGTR?

Last edited:

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
I can quite easily clear up the confusion over what JDGTR is looking to supposedly pay a billion for. Just check out the recent link below to SoulWeaver's godly jewel that fits JDGTR's description perfectly.

http://community.stratics.com/threa...5-dci-15-1-3-lrc-20-ssi-10-int-8-si-4.328964/

JDGTR famously bailed on the above incredible jewel at 675 million so I think it is safe to assume that he wants something at least 350 million more valuable then that one :)

You find out fun facts when you randomly invite me into a thread by using my name don't you JDGTR?
U can try all your best to spoil my rep, but I think I'm pretty famous on this forum already. lol. Everyone knows me.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
FC1
FCR3
EP
DCI
HCI & SDI (not must have)
SKILL
SKILL

thereabouts.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Anyways, if u really wana earn this 1B, just show me, and if I say yes, you get 1B. Simple. All those taking here are just having saliva fun.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Where's my sincere seller?

I have 1B waiting in your bracelet Pls.

Will announce when I secure it!

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
U can try all your best to spoil my rep, but I think I'm pretty famous on this forum already. lol. Everyone knows me.
Please indulge me though and explain why you obviously wanted SoulWeaver's jewel from the above link bad enough to bid 650 but didn't bid the 1 billion you say you want to pay?
Kinda odd no?
You talk a lot about my rep and your rep bud but I know what the facts are. And this thread alone proves that you don't always back up what you say and you waste a lot of people's time.
:gee::bs::mylittlepony:

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Too long, can't remember. I don't care. Don't need to explain to you.

Return to your basement. Find your tiered 1 to 5 dogs. Play with each other. Mama pay for your rent. Continue your virtual life.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Please indulge me though and explain why you obviously wanted SoulWeaver's jewel from the above link bad enough to bid 650 but didn't bid the 1 billion you say you want to pay?
Kinda odd no?
You talk a lot about my rep and your rep bud but I know what the facts are. And this thread alone proves that you don't always back up what you say and you waste a lot of people's time.
:gee::bs::mylittlepony:
LOL. Continue. I like it. Lol

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Show me it and I'll buy for 1B
i made it up man. dont ever buy something like that for 1 bil. i wouldnt take 1 bil from you for something like that if / when i have it. its worth 500k :p i dont loot stuff like that even. see alot of them at events.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There you go JDGTR!
Zerg has your jewel now that you specified you want a mage skill.
Let us know when the deal is done please so we don't bother to post any other items here you don't want. Thanks

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Did you not bail out of something too, or did I hear wrong?

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
i made it up man. dont ever buy something like that for 1 bil. i wouldnt take 1 bil from you for something like that if / when i have it. its worth 500k :p i dont loot stuff like that even. see alot of them at events.
I know u made it up. Lol

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
SPECIFICATIONS ON 1/3
BRACELET & RING !!!
IM PAYING 1B FOR, EACH!!!!

FC1 - must have doh!
FCR3 - doh!!!
EP - would be nice
DCI - must have
HCI & SDI - would be nice
SKILL A - Mage related, must have
SKILL B - Mage related, must have

thereabouts.

狗和BERG不可入内!

Last edited:

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SPECIFICATIONS ON 1/3
BRACELET & RING !!!
FC1 - must have doh!
FCR3 - doh!!!
EP - would be nice
DCI - must have

I got:

ring
15 resisting spells
15 necro
antique
str 8
int 8
mi 4
dci 15
sdi 18
fc 1
fcr 3
35 di

brac
20 resisting spells
15 necro
15 lore
antique
int 8
dci 15
fc 1
fcr 3
15 energy resist

Last edited:

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
SPECIFICATIONS ON 1/3
BRACELET & RING !!!
FC1 - must have doh!
FCR3 - doh!!!
EP - would be nice
DCI - must have

I got:

ring
15 resisting spells
15 necro
antique
str 8
int 8
mi 4
dci 15
sdi 18
fc 1
fcr 3
35 di

brac
20 resisting spells
15 necro
15 lore
antique
int 8
dci 15
fc 1
fcr 3
15 energy resist
ICQ me pls

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You did hear wrong.
And if you really want to know what happened you could message SoulWeaver who was the broker :)
True I could. I wager I could icq someone else to find the truth about what you claimed. End story: You and JDGTR are cute. Going back and forth like a kitten with a lazer.

yardman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
+15 magic resist
+15 spirit speak
+20 mage
8 dex
100luck
15 dci
3 fcr
1fc