• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] 190 Luck Sword/Shield combo

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buy 190 Sword/shield...spell channeling please.

Let me know your price.

Or if you can get the luck and mods, I'll do the enhancing with the special tool.

Last edited:

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
first you gotta get copper runic hammers (sewing kits tend to give you unwanted extra mods) and get lucky to reforge pieces to 150 luck, then you need to calculate imbuing ingredients to get the mods you like. Then you need to enhance these with gold ingots to get to 190 luck. since the fail rate for enhancing is quite high, most people use 1 charge of the forged metal of artifacts (has to be bought from the shop). And finally, If it is for a caster type you want to have mage armor, so each piece will cost another 250k to get that on there.

so yeah...expect to pay a lot for an entire 190 luck suit...

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I typically burn through 5 combined copper hammers making 1 full set of 150 luck 8 piece armor, weapon and shield set. Then 8 charges from the Forged Metal Tool to enhance them to 190. Then powder them up to 255, using the most basic reforge to obtain 150 usually leaves enough room to imbue 2-3 mods on each piece. What I shoot for is 1520 luck from the 8 pc set 70 phys fire and poison 50s-60s everything else, and as much mana increase as I can force into it. Turn in Jewl set, soles of providence, turn in luck tali, and the BT turn in robe or kimono with luck gives you another 760 and gets you to 2280 replacing the gorget with the mempo gives you another 110 for 2390 and replacing the chest with a AF brings you to 2400. Never bothered to put together 2280 suits on Siege let alone 2400 suits. But the full 2400 luck sets on prodo I have sold for 80mil - 100 mil depending on mods. Love getting modded out 150 luck clean legendaries and enhancing them to 190 those are worth small fortunes by themselves.

Just a guess for a basic 8 piece on Siege would be 10,000,000 - 20,000,000 and a free bullseye on your back every time you left your house wearing it. I typically run a 8pc 140 luck per piece for 1120 a couple of 100-150 loot jewels and a robe of the eclipse and a blessed turn in luck tali which gets you 1500+ and toss in a whole hour of the statue and you are over 2k which seems to be where the real tip in the luck variables comes into play. If we had the Fel bonus on Siege The 3150 with statue + 1000 fel from what I understand hit the max luck cap and I do notice a lot better loot on average Most notable Clean legendary items run about 1 out of 4-5 clean with max luck VS 1 out 15-18 with 2500 or less.

Again I don't know what they would be worth on Siege and my 10,000,000- 20,000,000 is just a guess.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like a pain in the ass. I'll just shoot for a sword/shield combo and keep my regular suit. Right now, with statue I'm at 2375. Account isn't that old just yet.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yeah...I never bothered with it. I got lucky once and found a reforged 190 luck katana on an evil mage in blackthorns. no idea why I even bothered to open the corpse in the first place, but I was glad I did haha. someone must have died there and got looted...

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah...I never bothered with it. I got lucky once and found a reforged 190 luck katana on an evil mage in blackthorns. no idea why I even bothered to open the corpse in the first place, but I was glad I did haha. someone must have died there and got looted...
LOL might have been me, god knows I have had enough stuff looted by the mages and liches there.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*wonders* What would five copper hammers be worth?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Yer a forged tool!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*raises mug* Yes. I am.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still looking for a 190 1-hander and 190 shield. Both must be Spell Channeling. Tell me your price if you have one to sell.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Would be so much easier if Devs would give us the Fel bonus, on all facets, inc. +1000 luck.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll see what i have laying around runic wise after work. any particular type of weapon/Shield you would Prefer?

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Longsword looks the best...Shield, I really don't care. Chaos style is something I've always liked. Let me know what you come up with.