• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Alchemy] 19 stone keg glitch?

• Thread starter Dirkdiggler
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dirkdiggler

I noticed this glitchy keg and played around with how it may have been made. Is this a known issue?

First I grab an empty keg, put a few potions in it, and stuff it in a box in my house. Then with no empty bottles in my backpack I use the keg and select the empty bottles that are already in the box. Once the keg is fully depleted it is now 19 stones.

Not a very interesting bug/glitch and it really doesn't seem like it has any potential for being exploited. Thought i'd share what I found though.

L

Legacyee

I was wondering why i had some empty kegs at 19 stones and some at 20, not that it makes much difference

SashaSeeks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, there does seem to be some sort of keg weight glitch. I have noticed, while taking care of plants, that the weight of the keg is no longer going down as you use the potions UNTIL it is completely empty.

Kind of a bummer carrying around a keg that says almost empty, and it still weighs 100 stones.

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know taking care of plants that the kegs wieght doesn't change. The weight can be corrected just bottling one potion and returning it to the keg.