• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] 176 Holiday Snoglobes

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I went to an idoc last night on Atlantic and obtained quite a few snow globes. I was going to trash them for points but decided It would be best to get a price check and to hopefully find a good home for them. Here is a list of all 176 Snow Globes:

Auction ends next Tuesday, the 3rd of September at 7PM eastern standard time.
Minimum bid on commons: 200k
Minimum bid on Exodus: 10Mil
Globes are located on ATL and buyer is responsible for pickup and payment there.
10 Mins rule applies if needed.

Shrines:
Honesty (x5)
Humility (x6)
Compassion (x5)
Spirituality (x4)
Sacrifice (x4)
Honor (x5)
Valor (x5)
Justice (x2)
Chaos (x3)

Ilshenar:
City of Montor (x6)
Pass of Karnaugh (x4)
Etheral Fortress (x4)
Lake of Fire (x5)
Lakeshire (x3)
City of Mistas (x2)
Blackthorn's Castle
Twin Oaks Tavern (x2)
Exodu's Lair (rarest)

Towns:
Minoc (x4)
Skara Brae (x3)
Magincia (x3)
Nujel'm
Serpents Hold
Vesper
Moonglow (x2)
Trinsic - Kahlan 1M
Ocllo
Britain - Cyrah 1M
Yew (x2)
Cove
Buc's Den
Delucia
Papua
Empath Abbey (x2)
Lycaeum
Wind (x2)

Dungeons:
Palace of Paroxysmus (x7)
Ancient Citadel (x3)
Prism Of Light (x3)
Umbra (x6)
Destard (x3)
Wrong (x3)
Shame (x4)
Deceit (x6)
Covetous (x4)
Khaldun (x7)
Luna (x4)
Zento (x5)
Doom (x11)
Hythloth (x4)
Citadel (x4)
Heartwood (x4)
Blighted Grove (x2)

I would like to sell them as a bulk package. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Last edited:

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need the Trinsic one for a friend unless they have found it. I'd give you a mil for just that one. Common ones you're looking at 250k per. Exodus Lair if sold separately might fetch 25mil or so. A few months ago I sold one for 50, might still be able to get that from the right collector.

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
True story... the market is fickle as always and if you come across someone selling and you have extra money then you may pay an inflated price. *shrugs* It happens, but you did get an all around good deal on yours. :p

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not sure on price Kylie. If you're interested, just throw an offer out there.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I need the Trinsic one for a friend unless they have found it. I'd give you a mil for just that one. Common ones you're looking at 250k per. Exodus Lair if sold separately might fetch 25mil or so. A few months ago I sold one for 50, might still be able to get that from the right collector.
I'll sell the trinsic one to you for 1m. Hit me up.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Honestly not sure man. I recently had a set of the ones from 2000 (all of the original city names) that I had on a vendor for 3 weeks trying to sell for 20m, even tried to run them through an auction for 15m and got no takers. Finally gave them to Drewster to get him started in his collection of stuff.

That being said, about all I would do with 'em is store them until someone needs a few for a collection or something. I would be in the 30m range, with you keeping the Exodus and Trinsic one of course.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm not keeping the Exodus and am selling the Trinsic one. But the Exodus def is forsale with the package.

Matty O No

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I would be interested in putting a package together to fill out my collection.. Will shoot u a PM on what I need later tonight... I believe I do need exodus btw.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have decided to put this as an auction. Each globe will be for auction with a minimum start of 200k except the Exodus one, which is 10M. Please make your bids here. Auction will end tuesday of next week, the 3rd of September. 10min applies if needed. I will update the OP.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Whewwww... glad ya have an auction background man, this one will be fun to watch ya keep track of. Get plenty of sleep hehehe :D

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Auction Closed!! Will get with the winners soon!

If anyone wants to make late bids on the ones that are NOT sold, do so now. Come 11PM Eastern, I'm gonna get me a few more dyes if no interest!