• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] -15 Mage Wep

Zerbee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buying a crafted and exceptional bokuto with -15 Mage Weapon and no other mods besides spell channeling, defense chance increase, or damage increase.

Obviously this has to be reforged, so let me know what you got.

Zerbee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also forgot to mention willing to overpay for such a simple reforged craft.
15mil for this, and all you have to do is invest maybe a mil in reforging to get it. Need ASAP.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I don't think you can reforge below -20 MW. I wasn't trying to make bokutos on TC, but rather Exquisite metal weapons with 100% elemental weapon damages. I made many with MW and they never went below -20.

I think the only way to get -15 MW is to get it via loot. It seems like they used the normal imbuing max intensities for reforging. I hope you prove me wrong, but I didn't get what you are looking for with a hundred equisite reforge attempts.

Zerbee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think you can reforge below -20 MW. I wasn't trying to make bokutos on TC, but rather Exquisite metal weapons with 100% elemental weapon damages. I made many with MW and they never went below -20.

I think the only way to get -15 MW is to get it via loot. It seems like they used the normal imbuing max intensities for reforging. I hope you prove me wrong, but I didn't get what you are looking for with a hundred equisite reforge attempts.
It is possible, I've seen it in game.
I attached a screenshot as proof.
Still in need! Need ASAP, and must be exceptional.

Attachments

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
There is no Damage Increase on this either. They must have used the whetstone to remove it before the reforging, POF, and then imbuing. Very interesting. I'm going to try to make this on Test Center and see if I can figure it out (minus the whetstone).

-OBSIDIAN-

Zerbee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya, you can whetstone it after it is reforged. Then you POF and imbue.
Not looking to buy it after it if whetstone and what not, just looking for the base w/ -15 mage.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Best I have on Atlantic is:

Arcane Bokuto of Wizardry
Exceptional
MW -15
HML 20
DI 40

I know you don't want the HML mod. Even without Whetstone, however, you can imbue DCI 15 and FC 1. Then use a charge of a Forged Artifact Tool to enhance with Frostwood for the Spell Channeling.

-OBSIDIAN-

Zerbee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah sorry. I'm a perfectionist, I wanted to enhance with blood wood to get the hpr.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ah sorry. I'm a perfectionist, I wanted to enhance with blood wood to get the hpr.
Bummer. But I understand.

FYI, I invested 1.5M for ash runic saws and that was the best I got on Atlantic. I made hundreds of bokutos on TC and didn't get a good rate of -15 MW. I finally got one on TC with just -15 MW and 40 DI, but it took a few hours of using that endless runic tool over 3 nights. I found that if I used Yew runics I always got unwanted extra mods. Thought you might want to know. I'm going to finish this weapon for my necro and adjust his suit to cram 15 Magery into one slot on my jewels.

-OBSIDIAN-

Zerbee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Paying 20mil now, still in need, if possible need as soon as Monday, which is tomorrow.