• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

120/120 tailoring smithing ... why?

• Thread starter Prudentis
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Prudentis

I have now read enough posts and sites to finalize my question since I still didn't find all answers I needed.

Legendary BS and tailoring is needed for the higher chance of enhancing an item and 120 BS for higher BOD results? (but not tailoring)
Are there any other benefits?
Are there any other craftskills that benefit in any way from being higher than GM?

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
120 is recommended in Blacksmithing for better BODs, better chance and enhancing, and better chance at crafting.
120 is recommended in Tailoring for better chance of enhancing and better chance at crafting.

No other crafting skills can go above GM.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Repairing? I never fail at GM, so I can't really tell the difference at 120.

G

A legendary tailor or smith has better chance to not lose that point in durability. Not sure about failure rate. Isn't that the reason to buy a legend tailor repair deed as opposed to a GM tailor repair deed, for example? I thought it was answered in a Five on Friday.