• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] 12 MOD BRACELET (elite) - PRICE CHECK

mint

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I just logged in after a year or two off, and I got this sitting in my bank.
Price check please!

Legendary Brac.jpg

mint

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@keyvan thanks!

Lots of interest so far, although I'm just looking for a Price Check. :)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In my opinion there is no such thing as a "price check". Somebody might offer 500m for it now but next month only 200m. It's worth what somebody is going to pay.

If it were an item such as an EM drop you can search previous threads to get a rough idea of what they have sold for in the past. It's much harder with loot items due to the more unique nature.

If I was building a suit and this was the last part I needed then I would pay a lot more than somebody who might buy it to keep for a possible build in the future.

This is a veey nice jewel and I'm sure it will fetch a good price. If it was mine I would just throw it up as an auction with 10 minute rule and let the gold roll in.

Good luck.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
wow they were going to overpay for that ninja ring in my opinion this brace is better
I think his bracelet is a bit better as well. This bid war took place 2 years ago, when most of the jewelry was relatively new. To be fair, in the two years since we have not gotten a piece close to it (or this one you are showing now.) Good luck for sure, it's a pretty sweet one.

mint

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Based on what I am hearing a stratics auction sounds the most ideal, with starting bid at 1P, 100m bid increments, and a 2-3P buyout.

Thanks for the input everyone!
I'll make a decision tonight.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Based on what I am hearing a stratics auction sounds the most ideal, with starting bid at 1P, 100m bid increments, and a 2-3P buyout.

I would say more starting at 500m with a 1plat buyout, unless you have some private ICQ bids that is. All the best on this sale though :).

Nash

Sage
ya youll never get 2-3 plat it would have to be not antique or something maybe you will but i highly doubt it

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

In my opinion that is too high. My PC was a value, IF someone wanted/needed it. Not a reserve price. :) It might bring a little more, or it might bring quite a bit less. Depending if anyone wants it.

mint

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Kas there is no auction, this is just a price check.

Although I may auction it this week, it will probably be a 2-3 day auction.