• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 12 damage eater stam inc 10 legs

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm guessing these aren't worth a ton...no LMC, not studded, and bad resists, but thought I'd post to see if anyone had interest or idea of value.

I don't see too many damage eater pieces w/ the 10 stam so thought they might be worth something.

Thx for looking!

p.s. - assuming these can be enhanced/imbued but not really sure how that works.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they vary alot. its extremely difficult to fit 12 damage eater and hpr into a 211 stam suit, and the piece almost always doesnt have lmc. resists dont matter on pieces like these. you get your resists easy from other stuff. weight is extremely high for a 10 stam (680ish not counting the stam regen)

its the type of piece that might get no or very low offers unless someone is building a godly suit. i would value anywhere from 50 - 250m if someone has a project going on depending on how it fits. That being said, for someone to buy to have sit in a box you might only get 10mil offer. i would rather throw away than sell for that personally. this isnt an average piece for an average run of the mil suit.

nice piece !

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they vary alot. its extremely difficult to fit 12 damage eater and hpr into a 211 stam suit, and the piece almost always doesnt have lmc. resists dont matter on pieces like these. you get your resists easy from other stuff. weight is extremely high for a 10 stam (680ish not counting the stam regen)

its the type of piece that might get no or very low offers unless someone is building a godly suit. i would value anywhere from 50 - 250m if someone has a project going on depending on how it fits. That being said, for someone to buy to have sit in a box you might only get 10mil offer. i would rather throw away than sell for that personally. this isnt an average piece for an average run of the mil suit.

nice piece !
Thx, I wasn't sure.

I was going to use it as part of a stam suit but think the lack of LMC will cause me problems.

If anyone is interested in it pls do message me or post offers!