• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

12-23-08 "Oaks" champ zoo spawn

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Um...not sure where to post this. So, forgive me if this ain't the place. :)

The night started out VERY good. With multiple factions coming together with the mutual understanding, that its was a Zoo benifit. I'm a faction player myself, so I saw a lot of "orange" players. There were no problems. I even rez'ed an orange and healed several others. The "Zoo Peace Treaty" was not broken. I thank everyone who showed up. Here is a screenie of us gathering at the bank before the spawn.

I got a little turned around after stepping out of the gate, seemed a bit like a maze. But eventually I found the alter, and helped to progress it. I was not nearly as fast as some of the other players, but I hope that I was able to help.

Sadly for me...and believe me, I really wanted to see this guy, I never got to see the champion alive, as I was battling a serpentine dragon and a couple winged warriors. But I found his body next to a black moongate and looted it like a fiend.

I had a blast at the spawn, clinging on to life by a thread my greater dragon didn't die once...and for a change neither did I.

I'd like to personally thank everyone who cooperated with the "temporary peace" agreement for the evening. *bows* To my knowledge there was no problems. :)

G

Gwenyth

This was the first zoo spawn I'd attended and the first spawn I've done in probably a year. I'm very happy everything went so smoothly. I know there was one red in attendance who I believe was overwhelmed by the spawn, but several banded together to get him ressed and away from those nasty kirins and pixies who insisted he would make a nice dinner :D I had a really good time and hope to attend more of these.

M

Marcus Blackwell

Ah totaly forgot about this glad to hear nothing bad happened and everyone had fun.