Buying Weapons 100% Elemental Hatchets wanted

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Can buy on Chessy, Atlantic, Great Lakes. PM me with what you have...

Can be 100% clean no other mods or any from below:
SSI
Stam leech
Mana leech
HLD
HLA

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aug 1, 2008
100% elemental weaps are fairly simple to craft with dull copper/shadow hammers and reforging, if you have the crafting skills

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mar 5, 2009
100% elemental weaps are fairly simple to craft with dull copper/shadow hammers and reforging, if you have the crafting skills
However, until they give us runic tinkering tools, elemental hatchets must be looted.

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Yep, not too easy to come by without runics... :(

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mar 5, 2009
Yep, not too easy to come by without runics... :(
So out of curiosity...what is the attachment to hatchets? Looks like the mods you are after are purely PvM related, yes?

A 2 handed 2.75s hatchet vs. a 2 handed 3.0s bladed staff? Are you after the speed difference? The hatchet just because you like it? Or the LJ bonus?

Hmm...now that I think of it. LJ bonus after the publish might be nice considering the bump to imbuing weight on 2 handed weps.. Interesting.

kongomongo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
And also can't make them with dull copper, unless you wanna go cannot-repair or brittle.

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
With LJ my AIs hit for 160s - 222 damage per hit. When I'm out of mana if I match the lowest elemental resistance my regular hits are pretty good as well. No need to keep casting consecrate and my chiv is too low to make it worth even trying. I have plenty of blacksmith made elemental weapons but I prefer the hatchet after using them all.

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mar 5, 2009
With LJ my AIs hit for 160s - 222 damage per hit. When I'm out of mana if I match the lowest elemental resistance my regular hits are pretty good as well. No need to keep casting consecrate and my chiv is too low to make it worth even trying. I have plenty of blacksmith made elemental weapons but I prefer the hatchet after using them all.
Completely understand the liking and attachment to certain weapons, I was just curious. Appreciate the reply!

kongomongo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
You lost me there, sorry. What do you mean?
Hehe, sorry. Just wanted to say that with a dull copper runic and powerful reforging the highest elemental damage you can get is 70%.
Only with Fundamental or powerful+structural you can get 100% weapons, then you have brittle or cannot-be-repaired.

So if you want a 100% elemental damage weapon without cannot-be-repaired or brittle you use shadow runic + powerful reforging.