• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor 10 Stam inc Garg pieces

Auction ends 2/11/2018@12:01pm

(1)Stone Arms - 30m - Larry
(2)Leather Arms - 5m - Larry
(3)Stone Leggings - 40m - Larry
(4)Stone Kilt - 30mil Larry.

Buyout Per Piece is 175m - Again, everything is currently located on LS and is going for a shipment to ATL on 2/10/2018.

Attachments

Last edited:
um... there's no deal.. atleast agreed upon anyways. lol. my bad, my eagles won the superbowl and had to attend the parade :p but everything is located on LS and pending an atl XFER... as of now, i guess since genuinely begin an auction on all pieces and it will end 2/11/2018 at 12:01pm eastern time. my apologies for all delays guys!
as of now bids are as followed due to me selling separately

(1)Stone Arms - 10m - Zamis
(2)Leather Arms - 5m - Minimum Bid
(3)Stone Leggings - 20m - Zamis
(4)Stone Kilt - 10mil Zamis.

Buyout Per Piece is 175m - Again, everything is currently located on LS and is going for a shipment to ATL on 2/10/2018.

#GoEagles

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
um... there's no deal.. atleast agreed upon anyways. lol. my bad, my eagles won the superbowl and had to attend the parade :p but everything is located on LS and pending an atl XFER... as of now, i guess since genuinely begin an auction on all pieces and it will end 2/11/2018 at 12:01pm eastern time. my apologies for all delays guys!
as of now bids are as followed due to me selling separately

(1)Stone Arms - 10m - Zamis
(2)Leather Arms - 5m - Minimum Bid
(3)Stone Leggings - 20m - Zamis
(4)Stone Kilt - 10mil Zamis.

#GoEagles
My bad. I lost interest when I saw the "Deal, but....." post. I didn't even realize that wasn't you agreeing to a deal. #1-25M, #3-35M, #4-25M P/U on ATL