10/30 Thurs schedule

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
F

Fangs McWolf

All times eastern... This is the plan I have and hope to stick to...

7PM, CJ run to max Law. Would like Trish, Sgt Squeaker, Sally (Sally Toons) and Desert Rose to be there.

8PM, Smallville.. Looks to be a good episode too! Clark finally puts on a costume while doing his good deeds.

9PM, CEO run to max Boss (Sgt Squeaker is maxing, see other thread).

10PM, NBC for another ER episode (final season).

3AM, if I'm awake, start keeping an eye out for new black cats... WHEEEE!

S

Squeaker

Here's mine - only a couple of variables:
Still eastern time

7:00 Wolfie's LB maxing - I'll try to stay alive if he brings all the extra lawyers and gavels :gee:

8:00 Wander around aimlessly for an hour - nothing good on tv :D

9:00 BB Maxing! Yeah!!

10:00 Watch Gray's Anatomy episode that just recorded on DVR

11:00 Sleep

Next day - 6:30 - 7:00 am... Create Sergeant McWolf and start all over :stir:

G

Granjell

OMG - Earl is the funniest trailer park sitcom ever!! However, it has become more and more TV-M in later seasons. Gotta love Randy as head cheerleader! Haven't got into Smallville, and Survivor is a must, but records on DVR, so... looks like CEO, barring family complications.

P.S. Watch for Black Cats (esp McWolfs) 1:00 a.m. my time, got it!

D

Desert Rose

Wolfie, Desert Rose is honored to be asked to be a part of your maxing party - she will be there. Thank you for including her.:bowdown::)

S

Sally Toons

Here's mine - only a couple of variables:
Still eastern time

7:00 Wolfie's LB maxing - I'll try to stay alive if he brings all the extra lawyers and gavels :gee:

8:00 Wander around aimlessly for an hour - nothing good on tv :D

9:00 BB Maxing! Yeah!!

10:00 Watch Gray's Anatomy episode that just recorded on DVR

11:00 Sleep

Next day - 6:30 - 7:00 am... Create Sergeant McWolf and start all over :stir: SGT!
You have a whole hour to spend aimlessly......hmmm :eyes: pssssssssst ....Meet me in DL, give McSAlly all your beans, run to Dollar mint and get me some Sharks, hurry up and get Rips 5 -5 story bldgs, and number crunchers in a good ole fashion street fight would do me Just fine:bdh:Hows that for an hour to spare?:lol: BTW Wolfie i cant wait TY!:)

Mountain Man

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 25, 2006
Hillbilly Heaven
Probably more exciting than mine will be. :p

4:30 PM (EST): Drive back to hotel from plant.

5:00 PM: Order pizza. (Decent pizza places around here at least.)

5:30 PM - 9:00 PM: Kill time by either attempting to play Toontown on a terrible hotel wireless connection, find something among the sea of horrid TV shows, or watch Star Trek or Transformers from the DVDs I brought. All while chowing down on pizza.

F

Fangs McWolf

Probably more exciting than mine will be. :p

4:30 PM (EST): Drive back to hotel from plant.

5:00 PM: Order pizza. (Decent pizza places around here at least.)

5:30 PM - 9:00 PM: Kill time by either attempting to play Toontown on a terrible hotel wireless connection, find something among the sea of horrid TV shows, or watch Star Trek or Transformers from the DVDs I brought. All while chowing down on pizza.
*steals the pizza and DVD's*

S

Squeaker

Hey Sally... I'm spending a whole lot of hours wandering around aimlessly right now! Even have 2600 beans left from last night...

F

Fangs McWolf

Hey Sally... I'm spending a whole lot of hours wandering around aimlessly right now! Even have 2600 beans left from last night...
While you're wandering around aimlessly, pick one person to bring with you to my maxing. I shorted the group on purpose. Just need to know if Trish is going to make it or not. She's welcome to bring a friend too. That'll leave one spot in case I remember someone that I wanted to have there at my maxing. (No offense to anyone that I didn't pick. :thumbup1:)

T

toontownhappy

I've got all seven seasons of Star Trek: The Next Generation on DVD. Really helps on trips at night, because rarely do I have the money to go out and do things around town.
Pfft, who needs a night on the town? Go with Captain Picard! Engage! :lol:

C

Crazy Fireball

You'll like mine the best.

11:59am to 12:00pm, NOTHING.

D

Desert Rose

:thumbup::ten: The maxing party was great! We had a fantastic time and a really smooth CJ. We ended up with only seven toons, but seven were more than enough. Congrats to you, Wolfie - you are Da Big Bad Wolf of Toontown!! :bowdown::danceb: