• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

1 Year vet reward soul stones.......

M

Mitzlplik_SP

Yes,my main account just turned 1 year.Was fun starting over but anyways back to my question.

I want to use my reward choices on the red soul stones,but when I select them it warns me they are char bound and not account bound like others.I want to use them on my mule but I can only get the rewards gump to pop for 2 of my chars,the tamer/bard and the archer.For the life of me the reward gump will not pop up upon login of my mule.Is there anyway to get this on a diff char? Or does it matter?Can I accept the stones on my tamer than give them to mule?

Thanx in advance.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is incorrect. They are account bound. What the warning is trying to express is that it comes to you already account bound, not in token form. Also, that warning comes up for ALL vet rewards. It is a left over from the time before shard transferring and when not everyone had houses.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The reward soulstones, like regular ones, can be used by any character of the same account (it is tagged to the character who redeemed it, but functionally it's the account, not the character who matters).

As for why other characters aren't seeing the reward gump, check what their age is listed as - there can be a couple of days inconsistency between characters (strange as that seems).

Rosalinda

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you've only just turned 12 months, don't worry - it often happens that the chars on an account show slightly different ages - give it a day or so, and you'll prolly find it WILL pop up for your mule. You can check the account age easily, per char, remember - click the scroll on your paper doll, next to the party scroll, bottom left corner :)

M

Mitzlplik_SP

Ahhh sweet thanks for the quik replies.I was afraid to click yes before I knew for sure and waste a choice.

T

T_Amon_from_work

They are account bound - not character. I have one that I use freely with 3 other chars. My son has 3 he uses with no issues.