1 MONTH AWAY,11YR VET..IS IT WORTH IT TO COME BACK?

• Thread starter The Home Guild
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
T

The Home Guild

So many threads daily asking the same thing!!! Well do you think it's worth it for someone to return?[Enter sarcasm here]

L

Loqucious

You will be the only one capable of making that decision. The game is better than it was a couple years ago, but not what it once was.

R

RenaLynne

I think theyre all waiting for something new and awesome to happen with UO. By the way, only a month, come onnn.rolleyes:

T

Tycolby

if your going to sell the stuff then ya but if you just want to use it then stay away from the game. The items will blow away in neatness in like three weeks.

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
SLC
UO caters to your playstyle......... So sure come back and join the rest of the cheaters.

A

Aboo

So many threads daily asking the same thing!!! Well do you think it's worth it for someone to return?[Enter sarcasm here]
I too am amazed when people ask this. No one can answer that question for anyone else. I personally would say yes. However, I know a great many pessimistic naysayers that would disagree with me. So why do people make posts asking that question? Wouldn't it better to ask people to post their personal pros and cons about the game and then the maybe returning player could decide based on what they enjoy or dislike about the game?

T

The Home Guild

UO caters to your playstyle......... So sure come back and join the rest of the cheaters.
Nice hatred there,sir.
You keep being a ****** like the rest of them and show your maturity level.
thanks for your wasteful post in my thread.

T

The Home Guild

I too am amazed when people ask this. No one can answer that question for anyone else. I personally would say yes. However, I know a great many pessimistic naysayers that would disagree with me. So why do people make posts asking that question? Wouldn't it better to ask people to post their personal pros and cons about the game and then the maybe returning player could decide based on what they enjoy or dislike about the game?
I was playing with everyone since i see many threads asking the same question.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
Lol... read and weep.. lol.... i started the god damn genre..muahhahaaa

Iam still KING OF THE IDOCS [end].........no dreaming either...

L

Lord Kynd

sure
but keep in mind , if you stop paying your supscription fee(s) you also do not recieve credit for age .. (unless that has changed )

T

The Home Guild

sure
but keep in mind , if you stop paying your supscription fee(s) you also do not recieve credit for age .. (unless that has changed )
I sold my home guild acct and my other oldie.
not worried bout acct age anymore.
this thread was just poking fun at all the other threads saying gone 5 yrs coming back.. etc etc.