• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 1 FC, SC planesword + other mods

Everclear-IFC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi folks, looking for a price check on one of these ol' buggers. I know it could have been imbued differently, i found it in an old chest. I may consider selling depending what the price pans out to be. PM with any questions. Located on chessy currently.

EDIT! Alright, so apparently these are fetching a decent penny.

Auction starting meow! We'll say until Sunday 2359. Reserve 500m. 10 minute rule. I reserve the right to refuse/sell to anyone i deem fit, and end the auction at any time. Any questions, please feel free to ask/pm. Weapon as stated above is currently on chessy.

Attachments

Last edited:

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Really? I've seen them go around 700+ lately...that's for -20 though

Everclear-IFC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, i don't have a reserve as this isn't an auction really. I'm curious what it's selling for price wise, and if i think it's worth it, I'll go from there.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Hi seller, if you read other posts, many sellers are pointing to potter as a troll, Mike-D, i duno who the hell mike-D is, but sure sounds like that T Bag in Prison Break (might look like one too, =p).

Pls indicate to me if you'd honor Potters bids, such that i know what my next course of bid will be.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Wow... I need to get back in game soon before the market falls on these... Good luck on the auction OP :)

Everclear-IFC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From here on out I will not be accepting bids from Harry. From the other threads I've seen, that's been the consensus. (From multiple people) bid away! :)

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
I am doubtful about runner too, I been on this board for a month and haven't seen him for once.

Suddenly dangerous is gone, potter showed up, potter rep gone, runner and fat pig show up.

As a sincere bidder, I seek your further clarification of you accept runners bid.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yeah... there has been a LOT of fake bidding here lately :/ Hoping that trend stops abruptly

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Seller it's obvious your sale is plauged by many Berglings and Trollings and Special Kids from our Chairmans Association.

Pls ICQ me if you want to arrange a deal. Thanks.

Everclear-IFC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Perhaps, but i can't poopoo everyone who bids, so we shall see. If worse comes to worse i'll icq you later in the week.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Pls Q me whenever you decide. I'll not bid further as this thread is swarmed by BERGlings

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just ignore bids from forum accounts less than 6 months old.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Just ignore bids from forum accounts less than 6 months old.
Seller may not ignore. Hence clarification is required. If a seller is smart enough to accept BERG bids, we'd be equal not to buy from it.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why don't these trolls jacking up auctions get banned. I don't get it? No bids accepted from accounts less than 6mo. Good suggestion.
Well I do know there are a few legitimate bidders that literally make account to bid..unfortunately this isn't one of those times. It's a 35 year old man with no real life friends, so he sits in his basement making his Stephen Hawking beep beeps..and LOL'ing with his eyes..

..with that said I've been assured the matter is being handled by the best :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Well I do know there are a few legitimate bidders that literally make account to bid..unfortunately this isn't one of those times. It's a 35 year old man with no real life friends, so he sits in his basement making his Stephen Hawking beep beeps..and LOL'ing with his eyes..

..with that said I've been assured the matter is being handled by the best :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man, remember early UO days when we kill trolls for gold and for skill gains? 8x8?
Trolls have benefited UO by far. I move the motion to honor trolls and change the word to a Berg. Im referring trolls as Bergs for a while now.

Everclear-IFC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Scottpig, it is indeed for sale but unfortunately because of all the trolls I'm not selling to accounts less than six months. Sorry for the inconvenience but if you're legitimately interested you can have a friend bid.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
he's a berg...as i told u, valid bid you dont want, you're looking at invalids.