• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] +1 fc mage wep wand

S

Suzzy

He's saying your wand belongs in the proper trade forum, not the rares forum.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i know what he was saying.. i didnt get why he had to troll my post. besides this is a rare.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Argument about what qualifies as a rare... go go go.

PS I also have some pre-patch imbued items for sale, not any fc1 sc mage weapons, but an imbued diaymo (8 stam) and a prepatch windsong, imbued with pvp mods.

C

canary

i know what he was saying.. i didnt get why he had to troll my post. besides this is a rare.
It sounds as if its been imbued to have those stats. Wands on their own are a dime a dozen. Most people can imbue. So, if thats the case... yes, this is entirely the wrong forum to use.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It sounds as if its been imbued to have those stats. Wands on their own are a dime a dozen. Most people can imbue. So, if thats the case... yes, this is entirely the wrong forum to use.
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD... stop trolling my thread. and know wtf your talking about before posting here.. fyi i sold a fc +1 bokuto @ 200MIL my wand will pull an easy 150.. so ty. ALSO my thread hasnt been moved sooooo

I WIN!:thumbup1:

C

canary

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD... stop trolling my thread. and know wtf your talking about before posting here.. fyi i sold a fc +1 bokuto @ 200MIL my wand will pull an easy 150.. so ty. ALSO my thread hasnt been moved sooooo

I WIN!:thumbup1:
I wasn't 'trolling your thread' merely pointing out that, no, what you are selling isn't a rare. It is an imbued item and any proficient artificer can make one.

And, no... you didn't 'win'. Your post has been moved to the forum it belongs in.

F

Feikun

I wasn't 'trolling your thread' merely pointing out that, no, what you are selling isn't a rare.
It is an imbued item and any proficient artificer can make one.
Since SCFC1 weapons cannot be made anymore, I'd consider this a rare.

But don't we all love people trying to sound smart when they really are clueless? :popcorn:

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since SCFC1 weapons cannot be made anymore, I'd consider this a rare.

But don't we all love people trying to sound smart when they really are clueless? :popcorn:
yeah, its kind of sad that people cry baby about a thread to get it moved when they dont even know wtf there talking about. from what i know this is a *rare* unless my definition of rare has change.... but i guess thats uo
= cry babys online since 2004

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol i knew people would complain about this. Anyway, in the traditional sense, an item like that is rare, but not "a rare." Big difference. But seeing whats being called "a rare" nowadays it doesnt really matter.

Anyways, im sure you got 200 mil for one, i see them for sale for around 50 on vedors, so would offer around 40 for it.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol i knew people would complain about this. Anyway, in the traditional sense, an item like that is rare, but not "a rare." Big difference. But seeing whats being called "a rare" nowadays it doesnt really matter.

Anyways, im sure you got 200 mil for one, i see them for sale for around 50 on vedors, so would offer around 40 for it.
ty for offer.. ill hold off a bit longer