• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 1.5s swing speed medable Archer mage suit

Kei

Knight of Kingdom of God
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This suit is heavy on offensive play.

Focused mage with max SDI and swinging compbow at 1.5s and medable. I may sell this if the offer is fair. Will only sell as a suit, not selling individual pieces.

Selling because I need the gold for some other suits that I plan to build.

Picture is taken without any pots buff and town buff.

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to see what it sells for. I'm sure some Trammy will by it.

del55

Sage
Stratics Veteran
guys what do you exactly feel when u offer 300m or 500m. which drug are you on? i need its name!

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
guys what do you exactly feel when u offer 300m or 500m. which drug are you on? i need its name!
Not near max hpr, not near max mr, no eaters, no casting focus, lots of archer mage suits are already 1.25 as well. individually the pieces are worth more than the suit and that's the sad truth.

Kei

Knight of Kingdom of God
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to know the stats of that 211 stam archer mage suit that you mentioned.

del55

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Not near max hpr, not near max mr, no eaters, no casting focus, lots of archer mage suits are already 1.25 as well. individually the pieces are worth more than the suit and that's the sad truth.
15 hpr(17) %95 of max.
16 mr

well guys if u can sell me the exact suit for 1 billion i am ready to pay it right now.

normally i make suits but if Kei asked me to do such a suit probably i wouldnt be able to reavh these stats etc.

the only thing that this suit missing is 15 dmg eater, thats all. and with 15 eater its price goes up

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
15 hpr(17) %95 of max.
16 mr

well guys if u can sell me the exact suit for 1 billion i am ready to pay it right now.

normally i make suits but if Kei asked me to do such a suit probably i wouldnt be able to reavh these stats etc.

the only thing that this suit missing is 15 dmg eater, thats all. and with 15 eater its price goes up
if you find someone who pays 2.5b for this i'll give up on uo lol.

Kei

Knight of Kingdom of God
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Day Genesis

I will pay you 3b to make a 211 stam mage archer suit with eaters, cf, 30SDI, max SSI, max hpr, max mr, 1/6.
If the suit can be delivered in a week from the date of this post, I give you 500mil bonus.

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
you can tell the suits worth judging by the offers you have on the table already, no need to get angry i'm sorry you got ripped off for the suit.

Kei

Knight of Kingdom of God
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not angry. I really do want a 211 stam mage archer suit.

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who is playing a archer Mage anyway? Parry mages are all the rage now!

del55

Sage
Stratics Veteran
i am still wondering the name of the drug.

btw i am not familiar with archer mage suits. can someone post some example suits with or without eater, different versions etc. i am planning to make one for myself but not sure what people wear.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
De leet Ed had one and GG has several of them. I think Cetric has one too. It's a hard suit to create - we get that... The 2.5b price tags is for convenience... You don't have to go out and create it. Totally creatable over time, but not in a week. Soulweaver sold several armor pieces similar to these this last week for 250ish mil. Imo, the jewels are bad... Spend some solid gold on jewels and you don't have to go so hardcore on armor - or keep the armor, go spend a few bills on jewels and you have yourself a crazy suit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Smither1

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you counting on bless/ pots to get above 150 stamina for the 1.5sec or do you use the suit on a char with higher dex?

Kei

Knight of Kingdom of God
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for input. I have decided to just keep the suit and upgrade it overtime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk