• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Throwing] 1-3 Spawn Weapon?

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Which is better for 1-3 level of champ spawns? Soul Glaive with the hit area and ai is nice but needs 30 ssi to swing fast, Cyclone with hit area is a lot faster but still needs ssi, or boomerang with hit area which doesn't need ssi and has the mystic arc special.... Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont do much spawns on my thrower but i found cyclone works very well for me. Because of the faster speed and the infused throw special.
Boomerang has to low damage and with the low mana leech from ranged weapons may cause problems chaining mystic arc. Momentum strike + cyclone works better .