• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] 1/3 + 50 skill archer ring w/10ssi

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Just can't because it's way to hard to use that ring currently. Plus U already posted that u would sell for 300mill which is fair. 500 mill is a lot of money for a ring that is almost impossible to use on a pro Pvp suit. I'm only buying in hopes over a year and a lot of money I could find a way to get the 15% DCI 15% sdi 15% hci to make this useful. So I don't think anyone in there right mind would buy this ring for 500 and not be able to use it right away or at all ever. I offered u 310 mill that's more then u asked for. U do what u want with it but it's not useable as per what gear is avalible to any shard or server at this point. So unless someone has 500 to buy n hold in hopes that they can collect those pieces then I'm willing to try for 310 mill.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Just can't because it's way to hard to use that ring currently. Plus U already posted that u would sell for 300mill which is fair. 500 mill is a lot of money for a ring that is almost impossible to use on a pro Pvp suit. I'm only buying in hopes over a year and a lot of money I could find a way to get the 15% DCI 15% sdi 15% hci to make this useful. So I don't think anyone in there right mind would buy this ring for 500 and not be able to use it right away or at all ever. I offered u 310 mill that's more then u asked for. U do what u want with it but it's not useable as per what gear is avalible to any shard or server at this point. So unless someone has 500 to buy n hold in hopes that they can collect those pieces then I'm willing to try for 310 mill.
I'll be at luna moongate on atl. I'll sell for 310. Thanks for admitting you are JDGTR

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Archer mage?.... U want 120 real archery and tactics to not be disarmed ( with mastery archery III). Worth 100 mil for nubs. Premastery worth 500 mil

InfernO will come to get you

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Archer mage?.... U want 120 real archery and tactics to not be disarmed ( with mastery archery III). Worth 100 mil for nubs. Premastery worth 500 mil

InfernO will come to get you
Thx for looking out! But a Mage archer with healing u can't max tactics. But your right with the quiver and that ring you really only get 95 archery skill. Real skill. But if I'm disarmed I still have the Margery to cast. For 50 skill and I have the brace with 15 santon on it. I'll give it a shot. It's a very long term more for fun goal. But by having less archery skill let's me put a ton of points into anatomy and max tactics so I'll make up the natral archery skill with extra damage and defense. I will still come out on top! Just really tough to do !!!

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Thx for looking out! But a Mage archer with healing u can't max tactics. But your right with the quiver and that ring you really only get 95 archery skill. Real skill. But if I'm disarmed I still have the Margery to cast. For 50 skill and I have the brace with 15 santon on it. I'll give it a shot. It's a very long term more for fun goal. But by having less archery skill let's me put a ton of points into anatomy and max tactics so I'll make up the natral archery skill with extra damage and defense. I will still come out on top! Just really tough to do !!!
when do you want to meet to pick up the ring?

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Hey I think I just Sent an ICQ. I was busy wow a lot has progressed in the past 30 mins. Lol k just send me a message and I will pick it up. Thank you!!!