• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

01/16/2008 Test Center 3 updates 2.1574.0.0

G

01/16/2008 Test Center 3 updates 2.1574.0.0
Posted in Uncategorized by lfancey on the January 16th, 2008
Everyone,

Today’s update includes mostly bug fixes:

Lag: We think we have finally found the lag monster and tamed it. (Gracie Nito says she can’t find it)
Entitlement: Fixed the bug with permium vs. vistor accounts.
Weekly Bonus: Fixed the bug fix for weekly subscription bonus.
Graphics: Fixed the pink shadow on the scroll bars.
Sim Creation: Players can now create new sims!
Build Mode: Chairs uploaded as custom content will no longer show up in build mode.

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

Well, it seems a little late in the day for EA-Land to be launching, but at least the bugs are all fixed. So, next week?

G

Lee said in the Pub, that if it is OK in internal testing (or where ever they have it) for the next 24 hours, they may get it open by Friday.

*crosses fingers*

I

imported_debslee

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

What exactly is meant by this? Is there something different that we can now do when creating a new sim????? Can someone elaborate please.

By the way, good work guys, cant wait to get home and see how the lag is and all the other fixes.......*looks for car keys*

N

NBA

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

What exactly is meant by this? Is there something different that we can now do when creating a new sim????? Can someone elaborate please.

By the way, good work guys, cant wait to get home and see how the lag is and all the other fixes.......*looks for car keys*

[/ QUOTE ]

I think whats meant by this is that say for instance, if i had a sim that has a red cap, and goatee (face) like I do, I can change it to like black hair, or be a bear, is this correct?

Thats what I get from this upgrade.

G

No. This was a bug if I remember correctly. There were people that couldn't create <u>new</u> sims. I believe this was to correct that bug. So now, those that couldn't create new sims before should be able to create now.

G

<blockquote><hr>

No. This was a bug if I remember correctly. There were people that couldn't create <u>new</u> sims. I believe this was to correct that bug. So now, those that couldn't create new sims before should be able to create now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perfect. Thanks Ronin!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think whats meant by this is that say for instance, if i had a sim that has a red cap, and goatee (face) like I do, I can change it to like black hair, or be a bear, is this correct?

Thats what I get from this upgrade.

[/ QUOTE ]
Here's yer sign.

I

imported_debslee

<blockquote><hr>

Lag: We think we have finally found the lag monster and tamed it. (Gracie Nito says she can’t find it) mode.

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur - there was no lag tonight, soooooooooooo nice - thanks guys for finding that nasty monster and nailing it!
Good on ya!