• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

♠~ ☞ Upcoming Event ☜ ~♠

K

Katlene

This weekend’s massively evil event will require that you be in the Shadowlords faction.
Please remember if you are going to leave your current faction and join the Shadowlords it will take you 72 hours to leave.
If you do not want to change factions or if you miss out on the time frame don’t worry, we will have another event for everyone else in the near future.
Additional details regarding this event will be coming soon.

More...

T

Teeshy

Me! =D

I know NOTHING about factions, I dont even know how to go and join one, or which character type is best to do it with, or ANNYYTHINGGGG!!! I WANT MY MUMMY!

Damn, actually this sounds like it could be a LOT of fun, I'm looking forward to it =D

But I would also appreciate any advice on best character type to take (I'm assuming a stealther of some kind for me ;)) and I need to go read up on how to join factions

Fully expect to spend 99.9% of my time as a ghost, but I will enjoy looking on to see how it all happens =)

P

Paradox_

Great, bunch of noobs in our faction.

TB and Minax will have a field day.

K

Katlene

aahh i coulda won myself a big buncha gold right there!

No one's going to want to stay in the faction long, just join for the event.
Thats even if people bother at all. To much monopoly with this shard.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Um yeah, I wouldn't join SL just for this event as the other events will revolve around it being SL vs the rest of the factions.

K

Katlene

Some feed back from the uhall thread...

If this is an event which is all about the Shadowlords I don't see a problem with it being invite only. Who else would need to hear a speech from the Shadowlord commander except his own troops?
Draconi replied with...

Indeed, in fact, who else has a *right* to hear such a speech and rally?

Who else has a *right* to heed their command, and commit to their dark work?

Only they who have sacrificed to the shadows, and accepted their new lords.

K

Katlene

yes please do! this is a thread about the upcoming event not slandering grounds :gun: